• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newest German Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

snuffysam

Smash Apprentice
Here is the newest tier list out of Germany. They used recent tournaments and voting in the community to get these results.

1+ :4diddy:
1 :4sheik::4sonic::rosalina:
1- :4fox::4lucario::4yoshi:

2+ :4zss::4dedede::4falcon::4ness:
2 :4pit::4olimar::4pikachu:
2- :4rob::4peach::4ganondorf:

3+:4mario::4megaman::4robinm:
3 :4duckhunt::4lucina::4tlink:
3- :4wario::4luigi::4miibrawl:

4+ :4shulk::4darkpit::4villager::4marth:
4 :4bowser::4miigun::4charizard:
4- :4samus::4littlemac::4greninja:

5+ :4zelda::4kirby::4pacman:
5 :4palutena::4link::4myfriends::4gaw:
5- :4jigglypuff::4drmario::4wiifit::4dk:

6 :4bowserjr::4metaknight::4miisword::4falco:

Pac-Man had the highest drop (down 1.4 from one month ago) and Lucina had the highest jump (up 2.13 from the same time).

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Ok firstly, can we have a source?

Secondly FALCO BOTTOM TIER THE HECK?!

Thirdly shouldn't this be in the competitive discussion section? Idek :p

And lastly, I never though I'd see the day where mah ***** Ganon would be placed so high :4ganondorf: (-2 = Low B tier?)

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Don't know why Lucina is above Marth, the latter is just objectively better and has more potential.

snuffysam

Smash Apprentice
Ok firstly, can we have a source?

Secondly FALCO BOTTOM TIER THE HECK?!

Thirdly this should be in the competitive disscussion section.

And lastly, I never though I'd see the day where mah ***** Ganon would be placed so high :4ganondorf: (-2 = Low B tier?)
I work (slash am friends) with one of the couple guys who ran this. I was the only one he knew had a smashboards account (or at least the first one he thought of?), so he just sort of gave me the list and told me to post it here.

I saw this thread in this section and figured this was the place to go. If it isn't, I guess a mod can move it.

I'm really surprised by Bowser Jr being so low and Pit and Dark Pit being so far apart.

YoPoYo9100

Smash Apprentice
Interesting to see D3 so high up.

Also, I don't think Pac Man should be that low.

It's cool to see all these different region tier lists.

Last edited:

MioTinto

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-2162-7019
Considering how D3 ranks high both in this list and the japanese list, there's obviously something we don't know about him yet.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Here is the newest tier list out of Germany. They used recent tournaments and voting in the community to get these results.

1+ :4diddy:
1 :4sheik::4sonic::rosalina:
1- :4fox::4lucario::4yoshi:

2+ :4zss::4dedede::4falcon::4ness:
2 :4pit::4olimar::4pikachu:
2- :4rob::4peach::4ganondorf:

3+:4mario::4megaman::4robinm:
3 :4duckhunt::4lucina::4tlink:
3- :4wario::4luigi::4miibrawl:

4+ :4shulk::4darkpit::4villager::4marth:
4 :4bowser::4miigun::4charizard:
4- :4samus::4littlemac::4greninja:

5+ :4zelda::4kirby::4pacman:
5 :4palutena::4link::4myfriends::4gaw:
5- :4jigglypuff::4drmario::4wiifit::4dk:

6 :4bowserjr::4metaknight::4miisword::4falco:

Pac-Man had the highest drop (down 1.4 from one month ago) and Lucina had the highest jump (up 2.13 from the same time).
d3 and ganon in high tier? mario and mega in the same tier as lucina and robin? dpit so low? villager in low mid with marth? pac at low? wft and dk low? HOOLY **** THE BOTTOM TIER IS SO BAD

Meek Moths

Smash Ace
d3 is annoying

also lucina has much easier time killing that marth if he cant get his tippers. which is harder against rushdown toptiers as they give marth difficulties spacing. lucina just needs a good fsmash and can kill at 70 near the sides. ^v^

A-money2121

Smash Journeyman
Dedede top tier? This is amazing... *cri*

But there are still minor questionable positions for several characters, nevertheless.
Villager, Pac-man, Falco and Bowser Jr. shouldn't be that low. And if Ganondorf is THIS high, there better be some great Ganon gameplay by these Germans.

Last edited:

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace
Ganondorf and Lucina that high up? Pac-Man and Luigi that low? Hmm...

That being said, I find it interesting that the Germans and Japanese both have King Dedede so high on their lists. Maybe there's a piece of the puzzle missing for everyone else?

edde

Smash Ace
NNID
edmichu
germans are casual as **** then

luigi, villager should be way higher, lucina should be way lower... stopped bothering to notice at the moment i realized that

Duck SMASH!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
C.Piglet
As a Bowser Jr. main, I believe a trip to Germany is in order, along with those who main Falco, Pac Man, Bowser, Ike, Link, and Greninja. ;)

LabrysXII

Smash Cadet
NNID
LabrysXII
3DS FC
2020-0802-1886
Why is Meta Knight that low? I mean, sure he got smacked with the nerf bat since day one compared to Brawl...but he's still pretty good. :ohwell:

Hydreigon360

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hydreigon360
This tier list is shocking:
Ganondorf is way too high
Mario is too low
Greninja is way too low
Villager is way too low
Luigi is too low
King Dedede is too high
Lucario is too high

Enough said, I think most people can probably agree on what I just said. I think some other things are off with the tier list, but these are the big major one's

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Do the current tiers really matter now since we're getting a new balance update for both 3DS & Wii U in 6 days?

snuffysam

Smash Apprentice
This list is either fake or created by "randoms". The leading german smash 4 community (www.smashlabs.de) has never created a tier list on it's own.
TBH I don't even know what tournaments were used for this. The guy I know almost always helps run Avalon though, so probably that.
If Germany never makes tier lists on its own, my friend COULD be just messing with us, but that isn't really like him at all.
He also said there was voting involved. Who was voting? No idea, but that could be why there's a bit of an Eventhubs-ish feel to it.
I'm going to be talking to him in a couple days for work anyway, but I can probably get a hold of him later today or tomorrow if it's really urgent. I'm going to ask him specifically about Ganon, Lucina, Mario, Junior, Greninja, Villager, Luigi, Falco, Pac-man, and Dedede's placements, but if anyone has any other requests I'd recommend speaking up now.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Good news they put sonic in the right spot.

The badnews

1 falco is far from worse than sword fighter mii

2 some are definatly in the wrong place

3 lack of :4mewtwo: (yes i know hes not out yet.)

The_World

Smash Cadet
@ snuffysam snuffysam
Do you have any videos or streams of German tournaments that we can look at to understand what they based the tier list off of?

Edit: Just saw your post. Nevermind

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Instead of saying OMG X IS TOO LOW, I'm instead going to ask why Villager is so low.

Yikarur

Smash Master
TBH I don't even know what tournaments were used for this. The guy I know almost always helps run Avalon though, so probably that.
If Germany never makes tier lists on its own, my friend COULD be just messing with us, but that isn't really like him at all.
He also said there was voting involved. Who was voting? No idea, but that could be why there's a bit of an Eventhubs-ish feel to it.
I'm going to be talking to him in a couple days for work anyway, but I can probably get a hold of him later today or tomorrow if it's really urgent. I'm going to ask him specifically about Ganon, Lucina, Mario, Junior, Greninja, Villager, Luigi, Falco, Pac-man, and Dedede's placements, but if anyone has any other requests I'd recommend speaking up now.
Avalon is a tournament series in the netherlands. Are you mixing up countries?

Hydreigon360

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hydreigon360
Do the current tiers really matter now since we're getting a new balance update for both 3DS & Wii U in 6 days?
The new update isn't going to get rid of tiers by nerfing like crazy. The balance update is just going to fix things that are just broken and stupid in the game, like Diddy Kong's up air

Lemon Girl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Maguitus
3DS FC
0147-0570-9943
Lucina is WAY too high, being even higher than Marth is a bad joke.

MapleWooD

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to assume the reason Ganondorf is rather high on the list is because customs are allowed and Lucina being higher than Marth is because the Germans are weeaboos.

snuffysam

Smash Apprentice
Avalon is a tournament series in the netherlands. Are you mixing up countries?
Yes, it's a Dutch tournament, and he's a German guy who helps run it from year to year. Apparently bringing along some of Germany's top guys along each time. Inter-EU borders are pretty swag, yo.

He also runs a bunch of in-Germany tournaments, but nothing quite as big as Avalon, and nothing with a name I can remember off the top of my head.

D

Deleted member 269706

Yo, April Fools was 9 days ago. You're a little late. (Seriously though, where's the source, and how do we know it's reliable?)

Last edited by a moderator:

snuffysam

Smash Apprentice
Yo, April Fools was 9 days ago. You're a little late. (Seriously though, where's the source, and how do we know it's reliable?)
The source is in Germany, and I'm not even sure if he's reliable anymore. Hopefully when I talk to him we can get some more clarification.
Also, April Fools was 8 days ago ;)

D

Deleted member 269706

The source is in Germany, and I'm not even sure if he's reliable anymore. Hopefully when I talk to him we can get some more clarification.
Also, April Fools was 8 days ago ;)
The source should have been uploaded somewhere on the internet for easy access. And if you can't find it anywhere or prove that you didn't create this list, I doubt the reliability of your post as will MANY others. And not to get off topic, but it is April 10th in certain timezones.

Waterwraith

Smash Cadet
Lucina is higher than marth. This list is clearly, blatantly correct and Germany knows far more about Smash than we do. I don't see any problems here

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
My opinion on this tier list:

.....Well at least Diddy is in the right spot.

xLemmy_KoopaX

Bring me my booty!
NNID
xLemmy_KoopaX
Actually, I fail to see why BJ is that low, especially because he's widely represented in the German meta and is generally considered mid-high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom