• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newcomer: Jill from Drill Dozer (NOT Jill Valentine >.<)

Black/Light

Smash Master
vesperview, maybe, just maybe, some of us would like GF to be known for something other than pokemon. This was said to be one of the beatter sleeper hits for 2D handheld platformers and could be GF's "other big series" if they choose to go hard with it.

Plus, it's a new series not seen in brawl before now. Thats enuff reason for me to want her to be a character.

spikeball

Smash Rookie
Brawl really needs a couple more female fighters. So far there hasn't been any new females. I'm not counting Zero suit Samus and sure although the trainer is male the pokemon could be thought of as either sex. Anywho, we need more females kicking butt ... sad times that Jill won't be one.

But she is in the game regardless and I was so excited when I saw a vid of her in 3D awesomeness

Top Bottom