• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

newcomer from venezuela??

Roder

Smash Cadet
hey whats up : D im from venezuela...the name is roder...blea gelo and darkcrono had made some post about my coming to calgary..im a falco player..i also play fox : D and my bro is here too..he plays melee pretty well..he is a Fox/y.link/c.falcon player (in that order) so..well..we are staying in calgary till aug 27th..

if anyone is free to play us please tell us : D we would like to play with other ppl to improve and see what we can do :D! so..well..thanks for reading :3...if anyone want/can play us just post it :D and if u know of any tournament the info will be happily received :D!

note: yes i have read in the forums but i didnt find anything here in calgary xDu...

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
Ill play you guys, It cant be at my house though but if you guys are able to host I can come over when im not working.

Roder

Smash Cadet
would be cool to play...i dont know if i could host the meeting but dont u have any friends that also play melee : D??would be cool to play with a few ppl the same day :D!

Roder

Smash Cadet
Ill play you guys, It cant be at my house though but if you guys are able to host I can come over when im not working.
would be cool to play...i dont know if i could host the meeting but dont u have any friends that also play melee : D??would be cool to play with a few ppl the same day :D!

and sorry for double posting xDuu

DJT88

Smash Cadet
Will you guys still be able to smash after the 23rd? I'm still in Saskatchewan right now but I'd definitely want to play when I get back. Are you guys staying at a hotel or something? I could probably have you guys over when I get back if you can't host.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Hey man. There's a good number of players in Calgary, so I'll link them this thread so you can get a hold of them!

Best of luck. Good think you're a melee player. xD If you played brawl, you wouldn't have much luck haha.

edit: omgggg jeremy. <3

Roder

Smash Cadet
Will you guys still be able to smash after the 23rd? I'm still in Saskatchewan right now but I'd definitely want to play when I get back. Are you guys staying at a hotel or something? I could probably have you guys over when I get back if you can't host.
yeah we will be till the 28th so dont worry..we will be able to play....i dont think i can host the meeting xD im staying at my father's house but i dont think he would let me host anything in here xDD so i hope we could meet at any other place : D

Roder

Smash Cadet
Hey man. There's a good number of players in Calgary, so I'll link them this thread so you can get a hold of them!

Best of luck. Good think you're a melee player. xD If you played brawl, you wouldn't have much luck haha.

edit: omgggg jeremy. <3

aight! xD thank u very much :D! and me and my bro hate braaaaaawl so much xDD melee FTW! are u from calgary as well??

DJT88

Smash Cadet
Yeah Brawl sucks :laugh:. Victor's not from Calgary, he's from Red Deer (and is going to Edmonton for school? not sure about that.) I would be able to have you at my place when I get back Roder. Which part of Calgary are you staying at? 'Cause I live pretty far north. Do you have a car by any chance?

And Victor you told me you had relatives in Calgary right? Why haven't you visited Calgary since AME? Remember to facebook me or something when you're in town so we can get some smashing in while you're in Calgary.

Llumys

Smash Champion
Yeah Brawl sucks :laugh:. Victor's not from Calgary, he's from Red Deer (and is going to Edmonton for school? not sure about that.) I would be able to have you at my place when I get back Roder. Which part of Calgary are you staying at? 'Cause I live pretty far north. Do you have a car by any chance?

And Victor you told me you had relatives in Calgary right? Why haven't you visited Calgary since AME? Remember to facebook me or something when you're in town so we can get some smashing in while you're in Calgary.
>:|

^ this

Don't listen to DJT, he's crazy.

Roder

Smash Cadet

well...im not sure where im staying at xD but i think is south..or west...one of those : D..........all i know is..that i live not too far away from market mall and westsite xD so i guess im in west? xD not sure..but yeah...my father has a car XD this is my frist time here in calgary so i dont know much about the country...and my english well...is not the best thing u will find out on the street :Duuu but..it looks like there are a bunch of ppl to play with..why dont we organize a little tournament :3??if anyone can host it xDD is just a suggestion :3...it would be cool :D that way we can play with more ppl the same day at the same time :3 and the tournament will be more like an excuse to assist :D what do u think?

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
HI GUYS ,IM IN CALGARY AND IVE BEEN TRYING TO PROMOTE THIS TOURNEMANT I WANNA HOST HOPEFULY SUNDAY THE 16TH. THE TOURNEMANT WILL HAVE BETWEEN 16-64 PARTICIPANTS (ID LOVE TO HAVE AT LEAST 32) , ITS NOW GOING TO BE A MELEE TOURNEMANT, THE ENTRY FEE IS 20$ , THE WINNER WILL GET BETWEEN 100-400$ DEPENDING ON THE NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS, ALL GAMES WILL BE PLAYED ON A 50INCH PLASMA TV, ITS A SINGLES TOURNEMANT, SNACKS WILL ALSO BE PROVIDED. SO ALL SMASHERS IN CALGARY JOIN , ITS GONA BE LOTS OF FUN. ALSO IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTION OR SUGGESTIONS, ASK HERE, CALL ME AT 403-248-5259 BETWEEN 8:30 AND 12PM. OR EMAIL ME AT calgaryvideogamestournemants@hotmail.com. ALSO Llumys U SEEM TO KNOW ALOT ABOUT SMASHING IN CALGARY CAN U PLESE TELL CALGARY SMASHERS ABOUT MY TOURNEMANT, IT BE GREAT HELP MAN.

DJT88

Smash Cadet
>:|

^ this

Don't listen to DJT, he's crazy.
Yeah what's up with that? you're not even from Calgary what was so crazy about my post?

I've only talked to one more smasher in Calgary, his name's Levi and he said that he has 2 jobs now so he's pretty busy but he'd talk to the other guys in Calgary to see if they can do something.

Roder

Smash Cadet
I've only talked to one more smasher in Calgary, his name's Levi and he said that he has 2 jobs now so he's pretty busy but he'd talk to the other guys in Calgary to see if they can do something.
cool :D well..there is a guy organizing a toruney : D...its supossed to be this 16th..next sunday..will u be able to go??

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
finally someting it´s going on here. . .

Srry pit for craping ur tourney pit but dosnt melee goes laggy when its played on a plasma?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0

=D Yeah I'm going to Edmonton for uofa this fall.

yeah I do, but I still don't visit Calgary very much. They're just random aunties and uncles so my family go up there only time to time. XD I'm in edmonton so much because my grandparents are here.

Roder

Smash Cadet

=D Yeah I'm going to Edmonton for uofa this fall.

yeah I do, but I still don't visit Calgary very much. They're just random aunties and uncles so my family go up there only time to time. XD I'm in edmonton so much because my grandparents are here.
ill be at edomonton by the next week for a few days xD

Top Bottom