• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newcomer: Flint & Boney. A cowboy and his dog.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
This topic is being bumped because I actually have something relevant to say: Lucas is in.

But the question is, what does that say for the Clint Eastwood lookalike contest winner? If Mother 3 was being released in America soon (or has it? I have no GBA, so I haven't followed the news as much as I did EB64), then there's a shot. Publicity and whatnot. But if this is not the case... and is there any confirmation on the number of character slots? If it was plentiful, then there remains a shot, but if there are only going to be about two dozen or so... well, I'd say not only does Flint have his chances all but diced away, but so does Ness.

So what do you fellas thing of Lucas's inclusion? What does this say for Flint and other EB characters?
1. I don't Flint never had a real chance of being playable. However, I think that he, Boney, Paula/Ana, and Jeff/Loid would make great ATs.
2. MOTHER 3 STILL hasn't been released here.
3. The roster size hasn't been hinted nor confirmed. Personally, I'm guessing 45-55.
4. The roster couldn't have only 24 characters.
5. I'm glad that he's in but at the same time, I'm not surprised.
6. See 1. I think Teddy, Poo, Duster, Claus, Kumatora (big fanboy for her) have the best chances. Claus, however is a question.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I like Flint. :) Looks badass :D

If not Flint, I'd choose Kumatora... but her moves are already taken by Lucas. :/

Flint could be pretty unique.

Anyway, sidekicks seem to have priority over enemies, so I guess that's a thumbs up for Flint. :D

The thumbs down is, that Sakurai seems interested in Claus.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
He's the main character in chapter one, after you defeat Mecha Drago and Claus dies, the story shifts to Duster and Flint is never playable again but appears at the end of the game, bottom line, Lucas and Flint are never in the same party.
Ah I see...

I'm so not into Mother.. 3 in particular. Gotta finish Mother 1 first.

Top Bottom