• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

RouffWestie

Smash Lord
Ronia win incoming
Puyo fans be ready for your Mii Costume because I'm about to will the Chad PAD into Smash as the new puzzle rep!

AceAttorney9000

Smash Lord
A quick little reminder before the presentation starts.
Whoever Fighter 5 ends up being, if it isn't (one of) your most wanted character(s), remember...

We're getting more DLC after this, so there will still be a chance for them.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Whoever Fighter 5 ends up being, if it isn't (one of) your most wanted character(s), remember...

Anyone I want at this point is just icing on cake at this point tbh as I got who I wanted the most.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
45 minutes until Darth Plagueis the Wise gets in.
35 minute presentation and most of it will be Sakurai telling us the tragedy of Darth Plagueis just like the SNK history lesson.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
>Elma has a surprising 16 votes

yes. This pleases me greatly.

Biometal

Smash Journeyman
List a character that:

1. You absolutely can't come up with a moveset for, even if ya tried. The wackier, the better.

2. You like that ya probably could make a moveset for, but don't feel like doing it (but you wouldn't mind reading about it)

3. A character you think deserves more awareness

4. You have little to no attachment to, but think they would be dope conceptually
1. Aero the Acrobat
2. Marina Liteyears
3. Gex
4. Arle Nadja

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'm going to laugh if it is Tsubasa Oribe even though she's already a Spirit. TMS for Switch coming out tomorrow and her being added to Fire Emblem Heroes would be good advertising to announce it today.

Realistically I believe it's another third party character that's an important part of gaming history and that I might not have ever heard of...

Herocin

Smash Journeyman
Just calling something. I think Travis is probably fighter 5. Byleth or DoomGuy as close seconds but I’m fairly certain it’s travis. Had a resurgence, iirc hasn’t supposedly been deconfirmed, fits with the rumour zippo is spreading, NMH3, Suda 51 constantly asking Sakurai to put him in the game. I just feel it adds up

Kokiden

Smash Ace
So final bets guys?

Really hoping Crash, Doom Slayer or Phoenix Wright!

Expecting Arle or KOS-MOS.
2B or Dante.

It's not going to happen with this last fighter I know, but I'll be disappointed if it's anyone else.

I'll feel that for about a day then I'll get over it lol.

D

Deleted member

If Chief is not 5 then there’s still a great chance for him being postpass

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
Watch as Sakurai doesn't say a damn thing about post pass and everyone losses there mind
Nah, watch as he skips straight to the first post-pass character and doesn't even mention FP5. We'll be waiting till the very end of Extra-Long-February for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom