• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia Game Signups | Newcomer Information [New to dGames? Come Here First]

Status
Not open for further replies.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I got CaveStory mafia balanced with Stew, so it's good to go after Soups game. =)

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
xD of course they aren't really background ponies but...pfft they're just that awesome they should be considered both~

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Then it would just be called MLP Mafia without background ponies unite in the title.

And I didn't know joker was a Brony.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I don't think hydra'ing for a newbie game is good and not really recommended. Maybe for a regular game though would be best!

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Kary, you should send it my way.
you never got back to me :(

Sign-ups for Яagnarock's Megaman Zero Mafia (Newbie 21) Have Started!

Even if you are familiar with the game, the flavor will not help you in any way, if you want to join just because of it, however, I encourage and think you're awesome. :gova:

The following game is an open set-up.

5 Vanilla Townies
1 Bodyguard
1 Watcher
1 Mafia Goon
1 Mafia Redirector

I need 2 IC slots and 9 players.
Redirector in a newbie. Awesome.
Megaman flavour. Awesome.
Any chance I can IC this one :stupidfox:?

I don't think hydra'ing for a newbie game is good and not really recommended. Maybe for a regular game though would be best!
Now I want to be in an IC slot as a hydra with a newbie. They can do the posting, I'll do the IC'ing, but advise my hydra buddy in private. /the best ideas of 2am.

:secretkpop:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I second karys motion!
Sorry, but I'd prefer if you'd play as a newbie, not enough games and experience under your belt, Kary has played about 4+ and imo has shown that he could IC just fine. I'm not looking for the best players to IC, I'm just looking for someone I believe will leave a good experience for the newbies and has a good understanding of mafia.

Kary, be on your behavior for me.

#HBC | ѕoup

Newbie Mafia 21!

Host: Soup

Theme: Megaman Zero Mafia

1. LoliLovesRain
2. Ori_bro
3. BadWolf28738
4. PrivateJoker-Brown
8. Kary (IC)
9. Gheb_01 (IC)

for :gova:

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Sorry, but I'd prefer if you'd play as a newbie, not enough games and experience under your belt, Kary has played about 4+ and imo has shown that he could IC just fine. I'm not looking for the best players to IC, I'm just looking for someone I believe will leave a good experience for the newbies and has a good understanding of mafia.

Kary, be on your behavior for me.
Uh...dude...i was seconding karys motion for HIM to IC. I don't wanna ****ing IC O_O I'm scared while PLAYING this game looool

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Hmm, lets see, 19 took how long to do....
plus Zens game...

I might in on this, we'll see.

I wanna redirect stuff :p, so I'm tempted

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Can I be IC in your game, Soup? I promise I'll behave [just don't make me scum! :bee:]

:059:

#HBC | ѕoup

Updated.

:059:

[collapse=:gova:]Newbie Mafia 21!

Host: Soup

Theme: Megaman Zero Mafia

1. LoliLovesRain
2. Ori_bro
3. BadWolf28738
4. PrivateJoker-Brown
8. Kary (IC)
9. Gheb_01 (IC)

[/collapse]:gova:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Interested in seeing how Kary and Gheb teach! : D

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
^ Wtf lol @ Dark Horse. The redirector is a mafia, why would he ever wanna do that? I can't see a ton of uses for the redirector other than to screw up the watcher. The most useful thing he can do there is try to convince the watcher that the bodyguard might be the redirector. If he's trying to redirect the bodyguard so they can get a successful NK, that's the only thing setting him apart from being just a roleblocker.

I feel like a redirector would really shine more if there was a town vigilante. That way they can either redirect the vig kills (which would REALLY screw with the watcher), or redirect the bodyguard to protect themselves from him. The setup is prolly too small for a vig though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom