• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia 7 v1.1! ovah! Mafia Wins!

Purple

Hi guys!
Votes

Cello_Marl ($) Ryunnosuke
Ryunnosuke ()
Swiss ()
Isuyaru ()
Riddle ()

Not Voting: Cello_Marl, Riddle, Isuyaru, Swiss ($$$$)

It takes 3/5 to lynch.

Deadline: 7/6/2010 6:00pm EST

Swiss

Smash Lord
No, but is there any reason for you to help him out?

No, there isn't.

So why you gotta help him out? Why stall the scum hunting? Is it 'cos you don't like me, as I figured out you were scum?

Riddle

Smash Lord
That makes NO ****ing sense. You weren't scumhunting you were asking dumb questions that would gain us nothing.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Your question had about the most obvious answer ever. I honestly think Cello answering it doesn't gain us anything. Feel free to disagree, but I'd rather do actual scumhunting.

Cello why were you so sure vandy was scum?

Swiss

Smash Lord
How about you don't try and guess what I'm asking and why - and try and ask useful questions instead of completely misunderstanding what I'm trying to do and screwing it all up.

Cello, you scum?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
I'm town. I'm the cop.

Vote Riddle

Ryunnosuke, seriously, unvote me before Isuyaru gets on.

Isuyaru and Riddle, put your votes on me.

I have my vote on Riddle. In 24 hours, I'm going to move it to Isuyaru, then wait another 24 hours. This will prove that either a) I am scum, or b) they are both scum. This is because, if I am scum, then my faction wouldn't quicklynch me, and if I am town, then if either of them were town, scum would have just quicklynched for the win. THIS WILL PROVE BEYOND ANY SHADOW OF A DOUBT THAT SWISS AND RYU ARE TOWN, SINCE SCUM HAS TO BE AMONG US THREE. If I'm wrong, and Riddle and Isuyaru aren't both scum, we'll soon find out.

There is no reason for Isuyaru and Riddle to refuse my request to put their votes on me. From their perspectives, if they are town, then I MUST be scum since I voted for them and no quicklynch occurred, and no harm will come from their putting their votes on me. By the same token, since Swiss and Ryu are confirmed to be town, from each of their perspectives, the OTHER person MUST also be scum. I, therefore, request that after they leave their votes on me for the first 24 hours, they put their votes on each other; since they must KNOW that the other person is scum, there is no possibility of a town getting quicklynched, and there is no harm in having their vote on scum.

If I'm scum, then town has a 50/50 shot at getting the right lynch in toMorrow's LyLo. This is because Ryu and Swiss are both town, without doubt. BUT, if I'm town (and therefore Cop), then we KNOW that one of Isuyaru and Riddle is the roleblocker. A 50/50 shot.

Here's my proposal. We lynch one of Isuyaru or Riddle, one of whom would HAVE to be my scum partner if I was actually scum. If that person is just a normal goon, then my story cannot be confirmed and you may judge me as you will. If it's the roleblocker though, then we win, flat out, since the other person MUST be scum, since I MUST be the Cop.

Regardless of your opinion of me, there is absolutely no reason to NOT go along with this plan; if I'm scum, the percent chance of victory for town is exactly the same whether you lynch me first or not, since the choice that Town would have to make remains entirely the same after Swiss and Ryu are cleared (who is Cello's partner, Isuyaru or Riddle?). But, if I'm town, we go from a 0% chance if I'm lynched to a 50% chance to completely clear me. Following my idea can ONLY benefit town.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
The most frustrating part is that I'm looking at Ryunnosuke irl, and I can't say anything. ****ing WoW.

Purple

Hi guys!
Votes

For the sake of such a small group of players at this point, the game votes will be added in faster increments...

Cello_Marl ($) Ryunnosuke
Ryunnosuke ()
Swiss ()
Isuyaru ()
Riddle ($) Cello_Marl

Not Voting: Riddle, Isuyaru, Swiss ($$$)

It takes 3/5 to lynch.

Deadline: 7/6/2010 6:00pm EST

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Swiss, don't be stupid. This is an open set-up, remember? Plus, it's LYLO, not MYLO.

[A] 2 Mafia Goons, 1 Sane Cop, 6 Vanilla Townies
2 Mafia Goons, 1 Sane Doctor, 6 Vanilla Townies
[C] 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 1 Sane Cop, 1 Sane Doctor, 5 Vanilla Townies
[D] 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 7 Vanilla Townies

Also, as Riddle said, I was roleblocked. I investigated you again, because it didn't really matter.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Because he's my brother, and I can read him easily. This is not his scum play.

It's really a lot of little things, like the words he chose to use when he was dealing with my Vanderzant guilty claim, and his lack of reserve at that time.

Besides, I'll be proving it soon enough.

Beyond that though, in all honesty, I'm not feeling inspired enough to say or do anything until he takes his vote off of me. He's playing WoW right now, and no amount of words that I post here will magically get his attention. If he comes back before Isuyaru and Riddle lynch me, then I'll go on. Otherwise, there's no point.

Riddle

Smash Lord
I honestly don't know why we would continually allow you to lead us. You have now led two mislynches you lied about a cop report and you have ignored my question. AND you completely ignored my question. This is not the way to go through lylo and only scum would (should?) be confident enough to vote like this in lylo. What if ryu/swiss was the scum team? Then your plan would completely fail.

Swiss

Smash Lord
K.

But, a Cello/Ryu scum team would have a perfect insta win scenario. I can't ignore that.

Plus he posted in twilight - skimming?

He buddied you "explains Cello's play etc" recently too.

Won't ignore that. Your plan, other than this - seems sound as a bound.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Actually, my plan would fail if it's not explicitly a Riddle/Isuyaru team.

You should listen to my plan because it is sound. It makes no difference who suggests it.

I was sure Vand was scum because I misread his intent.

Riddle

Smash Lord
That would mean a Isu/Cello scum team. If I get killed we lose. Otherwise we have 50/50 tomorrow. That would work for me. I just think this plan is too risky.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
...what would be risky about it? Like I said, supposing that you could be town, Town still has to make that same 50/50 choice toMorrow. What's risky about making that choice toDay?

Swiss

Smash Lord
We can limit scum to three people today, for sure.

Riddle if both you and Cello are town - scum are about to win. I believe you to be scum.

Why is the plan risky?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Swiss, it's not just that we need to hit scum, we NEED to hit the roleblocker. Otherwise, Ryu won't believe I'm town toMorrow.

More than that, we need Ryu here. Unfortunately, he told me before he joined that he would probably only visit/post once every day or two. We've probably lost already.

Purple

Hi guys!
It is against the rules for Cello_Marl or anyone else to come into contact with anyone unless it's in-game . If Cello talks to Ryu, and Ryu even MENTIONS that they talked, they'll be modkilled.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
We aren't allow to communicate outside of the thread. God, you don't know how much it's taking me to not say anything to him.

Ryunnosuke

Smash Rookie
@Swiss: Ha ha **** you too bro.

This is why I don't play forum Mafia. The way I see it, I'm not to blame for this loss considering Cello lead every single one of us astray with bad scum hunting.

Grats scum.

Top Bottom