• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New

Status
Not open for further replies.

MugiwaraYonkou

Smash Rookie
Hello.

I'm kinda new to both Smash Boards and Lucario and i would like to introduce myself and tell my story.

I like to play Brawl, but in the toruneys in my place there is a pretty nasty group of people who cheat (they let themselves win to have a better match up), laugh and mock about the other players lack of skills, and that sort of stuff.

Last tourney they let win one of them so he could beat a friend of mine in the grand final, in 2 months there´s this "big" tournament in my place, and i really want to be good enough to win against some of those people.

I'm myself a Ness player, being my second main character Pokemon Trainer, so...what am i doing in the Lucario forums?

You see, i´ve never really tried Lucario in Brawl, not even in pokemon i´ve trained one, (october 7th pokemon white 2 FTW!) but as i said, i´ve been training for the upcoming tournament, and just for fun i tried some Lucario, and i´m not saying i´m the best player ever born or anything like that, but it seems i´m kind of a natural Lucario player.

I finally said to myself "You know, i´m not that bad with Lucario, maybe if i put some effort something good might happen"...so here i am looking for mentors/teachers/senseis or whatever you wanna call it, and tips, tricks, knowledge, and everything i can learn from you.

I don´t know what else to say, i hope i´m not being arrogant or something, but i really really could use some help, and what best place to seek for help than here? the place where all the Lucario players are...so, if anyone would like to help me, i´ll be very gratefull.

Thanks for reading...

TL;DR

I´m looking for some Lucario trainer

MugiwaraYonkou

Smash Rookie
Oh, sorry about that.

And thank you for the guides, i´ve started to read, but i really would like a teacher/mentor or something alike. Where can i find one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom