• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Zig Zag videos (apparently)

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
awesome.
questions.... your chaingrab on falco... are you jc it? how do you perform most of your pika grabs....
and do you use the c-stick for most of your u-airs or just the normal way...
Um, I believe Im jump canceling the grabs versus that falco there. Im just using the Z button and the stick, if I recall correctly.

And I always up air with up and a. I cant remember the last time I used the C stick to up air.

holywhack

Smash Apprentice
wow- I like. Very sexy finish on Marth. awesome tail spike on CF 3rd stock. Pika is soo anti Falcon.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
wow- I like. Very sexy finish on Marth. awesome tail spike on CF 3rd stock. Pika is soo anti Falcon.
I was very proud of myself! I beat darkrain in three friendlies in a row! And then some more after that, him mixing his falcon and his fox.

Friendlies yes, but I have to start somewhere.

Anyway, these videos arent super impressive, I dont think. I dont suggest you keep waiting until the last stock to win all the time. But I hope you guys have fun watching them!

Top Bottom