• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Zamus/Samus on the block

Bombsoilder

Smash Rookie
what's up people my name is Prentice My friends call me Bombsoilder ( Because im Really good at using bombs with Samus ) but anyways i came to this forum to make a name for my self,my friends say that i have a pretty good Samus/Zamus so i decided to see if they were right so ima be on the samus/Zss forums alot reading up on who is the best zss/Samus players around..later..you will be hearing alot from me Don't take this the wrong way im not stepping on any 1 toes so please dont take it the wrong way

Bouse

Smash Ace
what's up people my name is Prentice My friends call me Bombsoilder ( Because im Really good at using bombs with Samus ) but anyways i came to this forum to make a name for my self,my friends say that i have a pretty good Samus/Zamus so i decided to see if they were right so ima be on the samus/Zss forums alot reading up on who is the best zss/Samus players around..later..you will be hearing alot from me Don't take this the wrong way im not stepping on any 1 toes so please dont take it the wrong way
Boy is this a mess...

What's up people? My name is Prentice, but my friends call me Bombsoilder. They call me that because I'm really good at using bombs with Samus. Anyway, I came to this forum to make a name for myself. My friends say that i have a pretty good Samus/Zamus so i decided to see if they were right, so I am going to be on the Samus/ZSS forums a lot reading up on the best ZSS/Samus players around. Later...you may be hearing a lot from me. Don't take this the wrong way, I am not trying to step on anyone's toes. Please don't respond in anger.
You're welcome.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
You got a long way to go. Here's some of our names:

DeliciousCake - ZSS board matron
Snakeee - Current best ZSS
Bouse - That guy with the thread about all the stuff
ph00tbag - Smarty pants
Adapt - Statistics boy wonder
FadedImage - AiB convert with numbers

FadedImage

Smash Journeyman
Welcome to the boards, I hope you find our threads useful and whatnots.
If you don't know where to start, it's <here>

Also, start off on the right foot and call her ZSS. I think 9/10ths of the board hates 'Zamus', I'm definitely included.

In general, the ZSS boards are awesomely opinionated and we make sure everyone knows it. Watch out for Cake, he's the shiz, but flames like a pro. <3 Cake. He won't get on your *** as long as you properly read up before posting and whatnots.

Oh and Cake, I'd like to petition for an addendum to my title: "Best ZSS on West Coast". d:

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
FadedImage: Best of the West with ZSS
Sesshomuronay: That guy who comes in here sometimes and annoys me.

In all seriousness though, I'm subscribed to pretty much every thread on this board since March, so watch yourself.

DeliciousCake: Ruling the ZSS boards with an iron fist since 6/13.

Adapt

Smash Lord
You got a long way to go. Here's some of our names:

DeliciousCake - ZSS board matron
Snakeee - Current best ZSS
Bouse - That guy with the thread about all the stuff
ph00tbag - Smarty pants
Adapt - Statistics boy wonder
FadedImage - AiB convert with numbers
Matron huh? aren't you supposed to be ambiguous about your gender :p

Thanks for the title :p

smaci92

Smash Lord
FadedImage: Best of the West with ZSS
Sesshomuronay: That guy who comes in here sometimes and annoys me.

In all seriousness though, I'm subscribed to pretty much every thread on this board since March, so watch yourself.

DeliciousCake: Ruling the ZSS boards with an iron fist since 6/13.
hey DC!!! You forgot me too! lol

ZSNeji

Smash Rookie
Wanna know what I hate? The guys that come on this forum, make a new thread about how their joining blah blah blah and then only make 4 posts.
Yeah, talk about "...you will be hearing alot from me"
4 posts overall in about, 4 days is sort of weak.

And there's nothing wrong with admitting he soils himself. At least he isn't embarassed to show it. Good for him!!

<_<

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Y'know... when I saw this thread in the Samus forum, I bet at least half of use thought he was BombSoLdier. Nobody here seemed to mess up :( Shows how smarter you guys are than us...

Yeah... this guy only has 4 posts, so I had a good idea where his other intro thread would be...

._.

Guilty7

Smash Apprentice
"Sniff" No one said anything about my zss. =(
Ohh not like it means anything but I have the best zss on gb voted by the community. =D

Bouse

Smash Ace
And Snakeee places well at lots and lots of live tournaments.

END THREAD
(Can't tell you how long I've been waiting to use that picture.)

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Epic. Thread is over.

Ohh not like it means anything but I have the best zss on gb voted by the community. =D
I looked at that list, and only recognized two names.

Then I realized that no one good takes WiFi seriously. No offense or anything. Go to a live tourney and win it. That's a much better measure of skill.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Not to rain on your parade, but... oh, ph00tbag already said it.

Nobody takes online tournaments seriously.

.CMW.

Smash Apprentice
Well since this thread is no longer valid because the OP seems to have disappeared I'll use this opportunity to post that I am picking up ZZS as a secondary. I play G&W as a main and I play ZSS/ROB as secondaries. Any help or ideas will be welcomed with open arms. Glad to be a part of the Zamus players now!

.CMW.

Bouse

Smash Ace
Bouse - that guy who drinks and plays wifi then screams to Snakeee on AIM about how Wolf is a two bit hooker.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Boy is this a mess...

You're welcome.
WOW!!! Now that was Hilarious. You must be a teacher of some sort, huh? I just thought I'd let you know that, that was very funny in my opinion. If I messed up anywhere please be sure to fix me up. Thanks!:chuckle:

canthandletheSpeculosity

Smash Journeyman
what could I do to become best? Like how can someone just starting out in the competitive brawl world become the best char when someone has a high record? i wanna at least become on that list cake mentioned. but nearest (and first) offline tourney coming nov. 15 (azen's in it) that is actually 15 min. away from me is probably the only tourney that ill ever see before I graduate from high school. i have confidence and im pretty sure i could make a good place.

im a junior btw.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
what could I do to become best? Like how can someone just starting out in the competitive brawl world become the best char when someone has a high record? i wanna at least become on that list cake mentioned. but nearest (and first) offline tourney coming nov. 15 (azen's in it) that is actually 15 min. away from me is probably the only tourney that ill ever see before I graduate from high school. i have confidence and im pretty sure i could make a good place.

im a junior btw.
You have to place high in tournaments or actually contribute to ZSS. Snakeee is constantly showing us how good he is with ZSS by placing Top 10 in tournaments. Various people on here do great percentage/knockback/hitbox testing in order to help us all out. Nobody expects you to be the best. But we expect you to not be arrogant.

FadedImage

Smash Journeyman
and we expect you to not necro bad threads... wtf!

in all seriousness, just contribute to the forums, place in some tournaments, people will start to know you. Smash community is pretty chill.

Purenchisu

Smash Cadet
Yeah, talk about "...you will be hearing alot from me"
4 posts overall in about, 4 days is sort of weak.

And there's nothing wrong with admitting he soils himself. At least he isn't embarassed to show it. Good for him!!

<_<
i doubt that..your probably do a couple more post and get Flamed and then leave the ZSS forums or even smashboards lol

Top Bottom