• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Wolf Technique: Wolf's Multi-Shining/Chain-shining(Debunked:Dont use)

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
its just hard applying this technique in competitive play. normally i would just approach with just once shine and dsmash. hopefully this will evolve into something alot more effective

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Yea so far, use multishining to approach or mix-up your game play, other then that, it can be easily shielded and sheild-grabed. Hopefully, I can find an more effective way of using this.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Wow Kosk, this isn't new..

I taught you this (I learned this from Candy) a while ago.

You should credit it to Candy.

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Wow Kosk, this isn't new..

I taught you this (I learned this from Candy) a while ago.

You should credit it to Candy.
Then this topic should have been posted before about multi-shining, otherwise, no credit is given. THis was only know by a few people, making it fairly new to others.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Not gonna lie, I knew about this long before Sa10 told me about it. Why didn't I post about it? It's not a full proof technique. Not to mention, all you told me is that you and Candy chain the shine twice, not multiple times. I never really saw this as a game changing discovery, so I had Sa10 take the credit. Sorry to disapoint.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I could only pull off two consecutive shines online because of the button delay, plus it was still a little new to me at the time.

I told you via AIM that it could be chained by chasing.

By the way, check the quote in my last post. Last time I checked both of you are credited. -.-

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
At the bottom of OP it says I confirmed it, I specifically told Sa10 to put that because I did not want credit for the discovery. And furthermore, you told me about it on AIM after Sa10 had told me on here. If I knew someone was going to get all bent out of shape over this I wouldn't have even gotten involved. >_>

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I showed you on 5/10 :x

At the time it was a pretty exclusive technique. On AIM you admitted that you had never seen it before -.-
I have no proof of that discussion, though, so deny it if you want to :x

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Ok, fine, you know what, we did. I couln't care less about this overall useless technique. I myself show no pride in confirming it anyway, I give all credit to Candy. Happy now?

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I'm going to give you an A for effort. However, I'm going to say this looks like garbage. Low damage, not effective for comboing, and not effective for killings. Not to mention doing any more than two seems impractical, maybe four.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
You're right, it really isn't useful at all xD People would fall for it for like one or two matches, then adapt.
At the time I was trying to exploit/practice it.

Kosk, I wasn't trying to be an ***. I hope you can understand from my original point of view ;p
Now I know it wasn't totally deliberate. :3

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Look it really doesn't matter and doesnt need to be argued about. I can easily change the post if you all are complaining about it. It really not a problem, I wont take credit for it, but I did only say that Kos confirmed it. So to end this Im just going to go and change the **** thing, and stop whining about it. And as I've stated countless times in this thread, their's really no point in using this unless you want to put it in at completely random moments between matches.

AlAxe

Smash Journeyman
I knew this thing was garbage from the moment I saw it. I appreciate your efforts greatly but this didn't even work against level 3 computers. Next time before claiming any combos or chains, go into training mode and turn on help and look at the consecutive hits. If it only says 1 its not a combo or chain.

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
I knew this thing was garbage from the moment I saw it. I appreciate your efforts greatly but this didn't even work against level 3 computers. Next time before claiming any combos or chains, go into training mode and turn on help and look at the consecutive hits. If it only says 1 its not a combo or chain.
First of all, you should try it yourself in training and perhaps you aren't doing the move correctly. Second of all, this post isn't even necessary if you claimed to know this as "garbage" from the moment you saw it since you wouldn't have posted anything worth while or anything anyone here already has already heard and known about.

READ THE TOPIC TITLE DUMB****!!! "Debunked:Dont use"

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Look it really doesn't matter and doesnt need to be argued about. I can easily change the post if you all are complaining about it. It really not a problem, I wont take credit for it, but I did only say that Kos confirmed it. So to end this Im just going to go and change the **** thing, and stop whining about it. And as I've stated countless times in this thread, their's really no point in using this unless you want to put it in at completely random moments between matches.
The OP was misleading =/ it did credit both of you -.-

I was just a little ticked off that this topic wasn't discussed to me beforehand. Kosk usually keeps me up to date on threads. It just seemed a bit shady, that's all.
It ain't a prob now :O

AlAxe, it's not supposed to be consistent... it's just a technique. It was still being exploited when this thread was posted. No one claimed "THIS IS THE NEW WAVESHINE!!!".
^^

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
No. It's ages old and completely out of date. It doesn't work. Period.

If anybody writes anything in this thread I'll report it as spam

Top Bottom