• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Wolf player

Status
Not open for further replies.

choice_brawler

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'm not necessarily that new. But yea i'm dropping my old mains and switching it up. In essence, i'm a wolf main now and a pika secondary. The sig lies but looks really cool IMO, so i wont change it anytime soon, lol. I changed my tag to choice as well, but yea, smashboards says otherwise. call me whatever you want really. you could just call me joe if you desire.

My goal is to be best wolf on the west coast, so if you reside on the west coast watch out =p and come to SCSA 3 so that we can see wassup. i know the title wont be mine til i'm lucien status and then get even better, but yea it is what i am aspiring for.

I've read through most all of the threads on hear that had to do with matchups, strategies, frame data, etc. (essentially the "more important" threads, not saying one is greater than any other) and you might think "why the heck is this guy telling me this?" its cuz i would like to start contributing to the wolf boards and not be looked at some nub that just switched to wolf. I've been playing wolf for about 2 months now and he's just too much fun. I initially picked him up because i don't believe his position on the tier list accurately depicts how great a character he is and also because of the declining number of Wolf mains. Well, thats the end of my rant.

choice_brawler

Smash Journeyman
i think i'll pass, but thanks xD

i actually already have an eye patch now that i think about it, but that has 0 relevance to anything.

thanks for the welcome too.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Welcome. Wolf's definitely a good choice.

I initially picked him up because i don't believe his position on the tier list accurately depicts how great a character he is and also because of the declining number of Wolf mains.
I want to say so, too, but...we'll see...

choice_brawler

Smash Journeyman
All wolf needs is more tourney placings and more people playing him. He doesn't have that many terrible match ups. I'm sure if we all played wolf at the level that lucien did, he would be elsewhere on the tier list.

ekw808

Smash Cadet
I actaully saw a tournament that TOA went to. You ended up getting third right? Did they mention their old buddy JJ?

-JJ Wolf (on friend's account)

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Not really sure what to say... I mean, you don't need the meet and greet... and this was kind of pointless...
Nice to meet you, I guess. Welcome.

/thread?

choice_brawler

Smash Journeyman
I actaully saw a tournament that TOA went to. You ended up getting third right? Did they mention their old buddy JJ?

-JJ Wolf (on friend's account)
Yea they did. That was actually my tournament, like i was the host. I see TOA pretty frequently at tourneys, pretty chill people. I was talking to them about how there are very few good wolfs out there period and yea you were one of the one's they mentioned, you're in new england though due to school right? They mentioned another wolf in socal too. I've seen you play before JJ, and yea our wolf's are drastically different but TOA said both were good but hard to compare.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Yo! Hellz yeah at the Wolf+Pika combo. I do the same thing. :)

Anywho, this thread kind of has no relevance to anything smash related, so... welcome, and let's say this thread has run its course. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom