• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Wolf AT?

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Nothing major, but it might work as a mindgame if you're risky enough to try it in a match.

If you stand near the edge, but far enough away that you can do a short flash cancel on the ground without falling off the edge, then buffer flash towards the stage right afterwards and you will slide off the edge for a second and then do a telestep back into the stage. I haven't tried doing a telestep cancel out of this yet, but it should be possible. If it is, then we could have one sexy Wolf midngame here :3 I'll upload a vid.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-bu_QDBbxU

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer

Sexy.

Figures that you'd be the one to find something like this xD And at least there's stuff like friendlies if you really want to put it to use :)

:059:

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
The only way I'm gonna try this in tourney is if I'm two stock up vs a noob. Show Boating vs noobs = win. Failing a tech and killing yourself vs noob = Fail.

JCav

Smash Lord
the only problem is its a telestep and it gives you lag which makes it tough

highfive

Smash Lord
Interesting concept. I'll bite and see if this can, in some horrible twist of fate, win me a game.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
with a jump?

ok now you just lightstepped :D
BUT ON STAGE :O :O :O :O :O

lol. You can cancel it with a shine or blaster as well... or another flash cancel. Or upB, if you're really that cool.

I just had a genius idea. Is it possible to do this slide off the ledge, telestep, then long cancel to slide off the other ledge, rinse and repeat (on a small stage like SV)? Best taunt ever right there.

Semifer

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I found this months ago and there are much more ways to do this than by a short flash cancel, but I don't know how to explain this in english =S. It's nothing more than reversed B-boosting actually.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Yeah I found this months ago and there are much more ways to do this than by a short flash cancel, but I don't know how to explain this in english =S. It's nothing more than reversed B-boosting actually.
And this is exactly why you should post more :< lol

Top Bottom