• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Wario player.

Sodapop

Smash Apprentice
Okay guys, I used to main Bowser...and now I main Wario. Its a great change I know. (Ground to Air, if you will) So any general Wario advice that will, you know.....get my Wario up to snuff before I even consider playing Classic mode with him? lol Any advice is appreciated. Thank you Wario mainers, and have a nice day...night.

(Btw, if I am violating the rules in any way, lemme know. I havent been on SWF in a year so im sorta trying to get back into the way things work around here.)

(>'-'> go Wario.

Brawleri

Smash Journeyman
Use a lot of aerials, they are Wario's best moves i'd say (i haven't played much yet, but imo...), he has a crappy range on moves, so try to get close to opponent. Bike and bite are good moves, use bike for recovery. Yeah and down grab is good for ''combos''.

Have a nice day =)

OmegaWeapon

Smash Apprentice
Yea, his aerials, especially the down aerial are some of his best moves. You should definently use them often. Oh, and farting is good too, but only when it's fully charged or you know it's charged enough to do enough damage for a KO.

Taunting a lot against your friends, and especially rivals with wario seems to be a good thing as well.

Have fun with the big man though, it's definitely good fun.

Sodapop

Smash Apprentice
Alrighty, thanks guys, Maybe I'll play you on Brawl someday.... (Once my Wario isnt total crap) And yes, he is VERY fun to use. lol

Top Bottom