• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Vids Of My Samus Winners finals 5/31, Enjoy! =] .... WATCH!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
falco is hard to beat with samus case closed ... falco sheik marth are super hard ... fox is easier cuz he doesn't have a solid approach

Corigames

Smash Hero
I really don't see, through the experiences I've had, how anyone can have trouble with Falco as long as forward doesn't have the controller in his hands... or even just one of them. They NEVER give me problems since I've come to understand the match. Is there something you guys are missing or am I just doing something too right (Who plays Falco that gives you trouble Alucard)?

Marth though >_> ****ing fairy.
And Sheik is the man the Marth always wanted to be... and he's gay too.

Geist

Smash Master
Well Alukard is probably facing people like Zhu Mango and DSW. They don't count, they're taking illegal steroids.
Against a normal Falco, Samus has no problem shutting down his approaches lasers with WD OoS and UpB OoS. I have a much harder time with fox because he can do things that can sort of sidestep that problem, and some people find a way not to get caught with UpB.
But I'm neither Alukard, nor a good spacey. :/

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
corey, it's also of interest what Falcos you're beating on in WV...

<3 Alu and he's a little better than me at this game, but I don't think I've ever lost to his Samus in tourney. I think our matches have literally always been:
Game 1: Alu wins on random with Marth
Game 2: I counterpick DL64, he goes Samus, I go pew pew pew pew and bair a lot and he loses.
Game 3: Alu wins on BF or YS or somehting with Marth.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I'm not facing any Falco players in WV, I'm speaking of the ones I've actually played.... in other states... like VA and AZ.

Sounds like Alucard should not make the same mistake he makes every time he plays the second round.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Apparently the only Falco hugs lost to since 2006 was Mango. :/
not true .. he's lost to zhu recently too lol

and ... corey i'm sry but u are wrong ... falco is a hundred times a better character then samus ... its really ****ing hard when the falco knows the match up he has better options then u

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
Apparently the only Falco hugs lost to since 2006 was Mango. :/
Forward recently beat HugS at MJ. :[
I only caught a part of it...but what I saw was not pretty.

Also...I have trouble with good Falcos too...but I just assume I'm doing stuff wrong and I'll find out sooner or later...lol.

Adict

Smash Cadet
Forward recently beat HugS at MJ. :[
I only caught a part of it...but what I saw was not pretty.

Also...I have trouble with good Falcos too...but I just assume I'm doing stuff wrong and I'll find out sooner or later...lol.

i saw the whole match lol..wasnt pretty XD

Corigames

Smash Hero
falco is a hundred times a better character then samus ... its really ****ing hard when the falco knows the match up
It's difficult to persuade me when you say that Falco is so many times better than Samus and only give player ability as you reasoning. Duh, better players are going to win. That should be a fact (BAWRL >_>). If the Falco player is as just as good as me, he will probably win, IE how tiers work. If I'm better than the Falco player, then I should win.

This is also why I specifically said, "through the experiences I've had." Because I can only talk about the fights I've played, I can't very well speak for you.

EBF

Smash Cadet
Falco is better than Samus pretty easily.
End of discussion :D

lexington

Smash Cadet
thanks ... i think i suck vs falco and marth and ... uhhh peach i'm alright against ... but still kinda suck imo lol
i suck vs marth too D: and peach xD well i'm ok :p i friend of mine uses peach :] though he hates a peach-samus match up, he plays with sheik everytime i use samus against him xD

falco is hard to beat with samus case closed ... falco sheik marth are super hard ... fox is easier cuz he doesn't have a solid approach
same problem D: , hate marth's sword ¬¬

Marth though >_> ****ing fairy.
And Sheik is the man the Marth always wanted to be... and he's gay too.
sheik is ****** zelda xD so it's not actually a man :p and yes marth's f*cking gey ¬¬

HugS™

Smash Lord
None of my results post brawl count. None of my losses to falco post brawl count. Zhu is a great falco though.

You guys don't understand how dedicated I had to be to melee in order to win with Samus.
Since I'm doing Brawl atm, i'm bound to lose pretty badly. I still placed 7th at Mango Juice, and I lost to people I may have lost to even in my prime, Mango and Forward.

However, Samus can still win the falco match up, don't use me post brawl to say otherwise.

Alukard

Smash Hero
None of my results post brawl count. None of my losses to falco post brawl count. Zhu is a great falco though.

You guys don't understand how dedicated I had to be to melee in order to win with Samus.
Since I'm doing Brawl atm, i'm bound to lose pretty badly. I still placed 7th at Mango Juice, and I lost to people I may have lost to even in my prime, Mango and Forward.

However, Samus can still win the falco match up, don't use me post brawl to say otherwise.
i seriously think samus can beat every character but u really have to be on top of ur **** to do so ... and just like u ... i am too too busy with other things =\

but yea ... other wise ... GG samus lol

HugS™

Smash Lord
I mean if you saw me playing some run of the mill falco, you'd think I was in top form.

But if i ran into anyone that could hang with me back in my prime, I'd get *****.

Mango and Forward absolutely destroyed my rusty a** @ mango juice, everyone else was just business as usual for me.

Really though, the learning curve on samus is ****ing ridiculous.
Not only that, but the practice curve on Samus is also quite ridiculous. You guys all picked a hard character, you're all beasts for sticking to her.

I love you all.

Really though, she most definitely can beat falco. In fact, people should be afraid to pick falco on you. Stick to samus in the match up. Don't use my rusty state as proof that the match up is no longer winnable.

You can most definitely win with Samus against falco.

lexington

Smash Cadet
Really though, the learning curve on samus is ****ing ridiculous.
Not only that, but the practice curve on Samus is also quite ridiculous. You guys all picked a hard character, you're all beasts for sticking to her.

I love you all.
god i think i'm gonna cry ): such beautiful words =( that's inspiring <3 makes me wanna play even harder and better :D

Really though, she most definitely can beat falco. In fact, people should be afraid to pick falco on you.

You can most definitely win with Samus against falco
HELL YEAH!!!!!! ¬¬ :dizzy:

Alukard

Smash Hero
lol werd ... hugs definitely made me wanna just stick to samus hard core lolol ... he should like AIM me some supa secret hugs tricks and tips tho ^_-

haha =D

Corigames

Smash Hero
Alukard, the number of your Bawrl FC had me staring at this "7047-4074"

You should stick with Samus despite what people say, good or bad. Love her, she'll love you.

With missiles.

And ****

Geist

Smash Master
Really though, she most definitely can beat falco. In fact, people should be afraid to pick falco on you. Stick to samus in the match up. Don't use my rusty state as proof that the match up is no longer winnable.

You can most definitely win with Samus against falco.
For being so rusty, 7th in Mango juice is insane.
When I'm rusty, I can't even wd properly D:

Inspirational words nonetheless

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord

lol

Also thank you. You kinda inspired me a little. I've been wanting to **** people...but I seriously lack practice.

i seriously think samus can beat every character but u really have to be on top of ur **** to do so ... and just like u ... i am too too busy with other things =\

but yea ... other wise ... GG samus lol
Actually, I've always thought the matchup against marth shouldn't be as bad as it sounds. But then, I'm probably biased because I love her so much. Sheik though...I dunno about her.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfff this I'ma **** at Genesis.

edit: didn't see blowtoes' post >_> oh well, lol

HugS™

Smash Lord
Thing is, its hard to love when you know youre playing a character who will never win a tournament.
But tyser, you should be completely able to win tournaments in your area with Samus. I won tournaments in Socal with Samus, and I won tournaments in the West Coast with samus.

Granted, Socal was only the 2nd best locale in the nation (Arguably) and the west coast was only the 2nd best region in the nation (Again, arguably), but that means that anything below it should be winnable. Just work on it harder.

I don't blame alukard though, I can't fathom beating m2k with Samus unless you get him to choke. On the East Coast, or on a National scale, you kind of just have to hope you run into the right people, like I did @ EVO 2k7.

Otherwise, you should be able to beat enough people to say that Samus can win tournaments, especially in your homestate, Tyser.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Yeah, what he said except that if you are losing, it's not because of your character, it's because of you. No player is perfect and neither is any character. If you lost, then you did something wrong. Instead of doing (A) you should have done (K). You can beat anyone with Samus, you just have to be better than them.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Yeah, what he said except that if you are losing, it's not because of your character, it's because of you. No player is perfect and neither is any character. If you lost, then you did something wrong. Instead of doing (A) you should have done (K). You can beat anyone with Samus, you just have to be better than them.
i wish samus had all those options ... its more like instead of A do B LOLOLOL

ok ok ok i'm done with the samus bashing ... i just have soooo many people over here its ******** ... my bi weeklies are only pros lmfaoooooo

lexington

Smash Cadet
Hell Yeah Samoose Ftw!!!

you are absolutely right, we have to train very very hard, to be the best and beat anyone in our path:mad:

Adict

Smash Cadet
i wish samus had all those options ... its more like instead of A do B LOLOLOL

ok ok ok i'm done with the samus bashing ... i just have soooo many people over here its ******** ... my bi weeklies are only pros lmfaoooooo

at least you have **** as often as bi weeklies to get in good practice..the closest place for me to get to a tourney is always a good 8 hours away. besides mango juice which was only 5.

also, me likey your samus XD

Alukard

Smash Hero
at least you have **** as often as bi weeklies to get in good practice..the closest place for me to get to a tourney is always a good 8 hours away. besides mango juice which was only 5.

also, me likey your samus XD
thanks ... and i mean people say its good that i'm close by all these people ... but they all hate fighting samus ... and just complain that she is annoying and boring to fight ... lolol ... so no one really wants to give me practice

wat a character samus is ... =]

Top Bottom