• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW (useless?) glitch!

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
Video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT-UhI3UFEg

This is a glitch I found while playing around with my friend. What you do is get Pit (or Mario, but it's easier to do with Pit) and C. Falcon and have Falcon do a reverse Falcon Punch (glitch only works with REVERSE punch) and with Pit, use the mirror shield (down B) during the middle of his punch. The closer he his the farther he'll slide. I used a custom map to show how far he actually slides because Falcon just stops gliding on FD.

For Mario you use his cape, but the timing's a bit harder.

If someone already posted this glitch, I apologize, but I didn't find any on youtube. You CAN hit people with this, but they have to be somewhat close, and sometimes, it hits both Pit and the opponent. I don't see much practical use in this (Falcon is not very good in this game...), but it's just a fun glitch I found.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Does it sound like Falcon being the ultimate team partner?

Hells yeah.

Eh, so you can't hit people towards the middle or end of the slide?

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
Umm, I don't think you gliding hits other people, but one time during testing, I punched again while gliding and stopped, so I guess you could atk during the glide, but I'm not sure how fast you will be able to atk (you have to wait for the punch animation to stop). My guess for practical use who be to launch your teammate to the other side to edge guard the opponent or something like that. But it's still unlikely.

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
It looks like Sonic's claim to fame is now gone, Captain Falcon is officially the fastest once again.
lol I never thought of that. I guess Sakurai felt some pity on us Falcon users who got everything else that was noteworthy taken away.

But yeah this has been talked about before around here.

Top Bottom