• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New use for nair

J-Money

Smash Apprentice
I've never found a problem i couldn't solve with nair. I cured cancer, solved globabl warming and ended the war in iraq. but really discuss how much you love this move.

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
Lol, probally about the only thing Luigi's Nair can't go though is the FLUDD. Seriously, Luigi's Nair is overpowered.

SwastikaPyle

Smash Ace
I can tell you how much I hate it?

But you probably already know that.

If God wanted a quick way to stop Satan's armies, he would just call on Luigi's nair.

xeleion

Smash Apprentice
Luigi's nair is ridiculous. I'm so used to trying to shield grab people that I always fall for it, every time. And every time it happens, my friend who mains Luigi yells, "The shield grab is a lie!"

For the record, Luigi's nair stopped the Nazi advance. It also stopped the plane from hitting the Pentagon back in 2001, but afterwards the crash made Luigi slide to far away to sh to New York and double nair the other two planes (d*mn his lack of traction...).

Luigi naired Captain Falcon in the balls and made him low tier .__. Also, Luigi naired the localization team to Zero Wing, and we ended up with the 'All Your Base' meme.

Seriously though, it's an awesome fallback move for Luigi mains. The only reason I hate is is because I don't main Luigi. ^_^

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Luigi's Nair ended World War III even before it started :psycho:. In fact it created a time paradox.

Top Bottom