• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Update?

FrogButler

Smash Journeyman
Maybe Jajamaru as a playable character is confirmed on Monday.

That would be interesting to see the reaction here...

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
maybe he will start back one character a week since were so close to realease.

Dark Link

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Neoshade
^You say that now...
^Yes we will...
Now was that even neccessary? Think before you post.

As with the last "super prediced uber update day" threads, most likely Monday will be boring. Sakurai just wanted to take a holiday break along with his web and support staff. SqaureEnix and numerous other companies also took off. Even TV shows and Anime wont be showing new episodes until January 7th-12th.

There are also numerous posts about this already. Use the search function Here next time before posting =).

kimchii xD

Smash Cadet
Nothing special i bet. All the "special" updates were in the past before Sakurai started with crappy updates.
This week it was only a break for him.

KrazyKaiju

Smash Cadet
Well, we could always hope that those rumors about the wii shop demo are true. Did anybody see those? (Google "Smash brother brawl demo wii shop")

Nevertheless, they definitely deserve a break. They've definitely been working their butts off every week - for over a year? - to make a quality game. Bravo, guys! Now we sit and wait.

smashmaniac16

Smash Journeyman
i'm wanting it to be ridley, krystal, or balloon fighter as playable characters, or captain falcon, or shiek confirmation... but it will probably be the same kind of updates we usually get updates

Chaos Paladin

Smash Journeyman
maybe not monday but im highly expecting the final character spot to be filled in ( most likely final 3rd party )

GoldenS1104

Smash Journeyman
maybe not monday but im highly expecting the final character spot to be filled in ( most likely final 3rd party )
It'll be the last newcomer spot, at best.

Don't get your hopes high. It's not worth it.
The last newcomer spot? There is no way of knowing that there'll only be one more newcomer. And if you're excuse is that they only have room for one more on the dojo, that is f*cking stupid cause they'll just add another row like they always do.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
There should be something special next week, and we are getting closer to the JPN release date.

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
i would say it'll be the same ol' same ol' i dont think they're going to reveal anything big when the release date is getting this close.

Camalach

Smash Apprentice
Nothing special. How many times has their been a special event and hopes were up and how many times have they been shot down? Too many for me.

Matt Silver

Smash Journeyman
In a world where there is no Sakurai. Only Link...
I jokingly thought that on the Jan 7, Sakurai would reveal the rest of the Starting Roster - but put them all in shadow form. He would then reveal the shadows into real characters over the rest of time.

But... I do not want to hope too much. At best, we'll get something we already knew from JumpFesta (Assist trophies).

Top Bottom