• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New tournament matches vs Diddy

Valdens

Smash Ace
We agreed to split in winners finals, he beat me there, and then he told me he didn't want to split in grand. This was the result, LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9tMQg52k0s

All 3 matches of the first set are in that link, others will be uploaded soon and this thread will be updated as they are.

I hope this helps people with the matchup, I think I did pretty well haha. You need to be really aggressive in stealing his bananas as he spawns them I figured out.

Hydruz

Smash Cadet
The diddy doesnt look like he knows the MU..He was way too agressive.

And yeah the best way to get at diddy is to pressure when he spawns the banana, and grab it if you can. Other than that, Good stuff.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
He needs to camp. Hydruz knows wassup. Gay azz up b as soon as you do something laggy.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I don't think I ever saw the Diddy punish OoS as often as he should. I didn't like this videos except that game 3 was on pictochat. Now keep in mind me not liking the vids doesn't mean your G&W is bad, he's definitely great. It's just the videos didn't really help show why the matchup is in Diddys favor, or how you overcame some of the weaknesses of the matchup. Also, I don't think I saw any glide-tossing or nair to bukit.

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
You suck valdens. lol. I'm waiting for Dr.Mario12 to upload the set that i tried in. ;P

You should at least upload set 2. The first one I was looking around for nerd to watch my match. hahahah

Top Bottom