• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New to the 'game'

.Chipmunk.

Smash Ace
So I attended the recent SIEGE Warz tourney as a spectator and thought it was awesome. I've been playing Melee and Brawl casually for years, but have never made the serious leap forward that I should have. I was able to meet several of you guys that were there and you guys got me hooked. PB&J has taken up the daunting task of teaching me Melee, but I'd love a good Brawl partner to train me up. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Welcome to the boards Chipmunk.

We tend to keep threads like these is the social subforum under this section.

The main Atlantic South forum is more tourney-thread oriented.

The mane Alternate South forum is moar tourney-thread orianthied.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Aww, why didnt you introduce yourself to me :(

I was the man in the yellow hat.

pic of me & player1

PB&J

Smash Hero
"tim,tim,tim,tim,tim,tim,tim" this is the chant me and soft do when chipmunk is playing..people will be doing the same very soon..welcome to the boards..see you in 2 days

Daysoo

Smash Ace
"tim,tim,tim,tim,tim,tim,tim" this is the chant me and soft do when chipmunk is playing..people will be doing the same very soon..welcome to the boards..see you in 2 days
I know you all want me to come back to Melee, but I have 2Ds now. :p

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Thomas, you lie. No one has ever won the game unless they've gotten everyone in the world to play.

Silly roy mains.
My roommate and I have a friend who apparently forgot that we told him about The Game. We've explained the rules to him twice now. I would assume that sort of counts as winning it. Or at least, I bet he hasn't lost since then either.

Also, welcome to the boards, .Chipmunk.

.Chipmunk.

Smash Ace
I'll wager that you started chanting it as soon as you typed this up. Possibly even before. By the way, I threw some t-shirt designs your way on facebook. Not sure if you got them or not. And I guess that answers the question of whether or not I'm taking you to church.

Thanks for the welcomes all. Thank you for also pointing out that I unintentionally made reference to 'The Game', which is the only game I actually can win. If it were MLG i'd never lose.

Just a quick heads up, anybody coming up from FL for TO6 that will be staying with PB&J I will probably meet, seeing as how I live so close that I'll definitely stop by.

Top Bottom