• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New to SmashBoards, Not to Brawl.

OG Trap Ham Sandwich

Smash Rookie
I recently found out that smash competitions were still being held and I was wondering if there was any way possible to gain entry into one of them. Do I have to get nominated or gain a certain amount of points? Forums are foreign to me so if there is a feed pertaining to what I am talking about it would be very helpful if someone posted a link.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
1) Brawl tournaments are rare nowadays. Unless you live in SoCal, Toronto, or Norway, there probably aren't any Brawl tournies around you.
2) For Brawl tournies, no, you don't need points/nomination to enter, you just enter. This is the case with the other games too, though with some occasional, very large, high profile events (eg MLG 2014 for Melee) you need qualifier points to enter the pro bracket

Top Bottom