• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New to Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izakira

Smash Rookie
I have never really played smash before other than messing around with friends for a round or 2 but, when i got 2 collage i started going to a SSB's night and i actually like the game. My only problem is that I cant find a character that I enjoy playing other than pikachu and i would like to play more that 1 character:( So any help or suggestions would be great Thanks!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
It'll take a while but you'll be able to start enjoying multiple characters once they grow on you.

What kind of playstyle are you looking for (rush down or keep away?) What kind of gameplay do you play (items?, FFAs? teams? 1vs1?)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Try using THIS THREAD HERE instead.

As for choosing a main, experiment a bit, see who you are good with, there really isn't a thing such as a good character except Meta-Knight, just see who you're good with and what style fits you.

:phone:

Izakira

Smash Rookie
I only like 1v1's to much chaos otherwise and I like the range game with pikachus shock but other than that don't really know. Guess ill just play around with everyone till i find someone i enjoy playing and am halfway decent with

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Pika's jolt isn't That good, I'm fact its quite average. It doesn't force approaches due to how easy it is to PS, but it has its uses for forcing someone to take action. Pikachu is mainly about CGs and small combos.

yani_

Smash Ace
I usually play around with characters that I love from their respective games and see if I can make em work for me

TimboJimbo

Smash Rookie
If you have the time host a mini char tournament and see who wins! That's an easy way to pick your main and also gives you LOTS of experience playing all of the characters :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom