• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New to site. I Live in Naperville. Help me find you!

SeVeReD

Smash Rookie
I'll keep this short.

This is for Melee only, for heaven's sake.

I just registered because for some reason I have always had technical issues when making an account, but as of this hour, I got it working finally.
I love Smash but have neither friends nor acquaintances that play it anymore. I watch tons of videos of tourneys when they are posted, but have never been to one.

I live in Naperville, IL. Its a suburb of Chicago, about an hr away from the City. Naperville is close to Aurora and Plainfield, and yes.

I have no idea if anyone around me plays or if there is a small community of players or ever tournaments, so that's why I'm posting.

Any information about any Melee in my area would be nice, such as players, events, tournaments, really I'm just wondering if there a group of people that get together that I can play and get better with.

Thanks.

Oh...yes, about being short...

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
You should talk to Zec, he's a good buddy of mine he's on the boards so once he sees this you may get hooked up, he's pretty dec lol.

SeVeReD

Smash Rookie
Yeah any one who may be able to hit me up and drop me a line into anything would be useful, I mean I am at square 1 right now.

And
smym?

What When How Who Link?

smash superstar

Smash Ace
I live in Schaumburg, and its me and one other melee player here that I know of

I am like half an hour away...so it may be to much of a distance for you.

Top Bottom