• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

new tech maybe useful

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
i was playing with my sister she sucks but thats not the point (she actually discovered it but didnt know what happened lol)i was playing ike the overpowered and she was pit cause she sorta likes him.anways i tossed her of or something and she was off the stage she falls a while then starts to come up well im not stupid and i know ikes d tilt is major spikage so i go over really close to the edge and just before i did it she up b'ed and pushed me away so i was out of range for d tilt spike risky i know but viable and recreatable?

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
i know but what im saying it wing shoving does not have many known uses and im saying this is a use of wing shoving.

lmnz

Smash Apprentice
i think everyone does this already since most pit players use up+b to snap onto the edge. or atleast the few i know do.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Yeah, this and pushing opponents off platforms are the only known real uses for Wing Shoving.

Top Bottom