• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Tech Import From Japn!!!!!!!!!(must Read)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aids_Ninja

Smash Cadet
when you are gannondorf and when the enemy is off the side....... use a well timed jump and use forward b to mexi pwn. Officially certified by Evo champion Ken, the moved is called the Aids_ninja Technique™, it common name is know as the raging demon.

Demised

Smash Ace
Its so true. lol. The person doesnt name the move. Just people see you doing a combo or a move in a certain way thats out of the norm at first but works, then they spread the word.

House M.D.

Smash Apprentice
attempt at humor by a west coast nobody. i'd flame you but perhaps even the attempt of humor is better than having to read real 'new AT' threads

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Guys, stop yelling at him.
This is obviously a joke thread based off the higher counts of real ATs that people name theirselves off of. We had like, 2 and Melee over 7 years or so. In only a month, we have quite a few "name afters".

Condor

Smash Cadet
read this stupid post as an example of what not to post

wow, i don't even give a crap about this but this post is so stupid i had to say something. Hopefully my comment will bring this post back to the top of the list so others will read this and see how annoying and stupid u are for making a post for this, and not only that but also u put "(must Read)" and "import from Japn!!!!!!!" to make it sound so important, and guess what i fell for it! only to find that some idiot thinks he has found some OFFICIAL MOVE, oooh the raging demon sounds so scary and it has to be uber awesome b/c some champion (who u have now disgraced) said so. U better get a new profile b/c any one who reads this knows who u are now and how stupid this is, and to top it all off u named the move after yourself! AIDS NINJA!? what! atleast let it make sense, your just trying to get credit for something to make yourself known... pathetic

Please next time label the post correctly by letting us know it is a gannon move thats not a "must Read", or better yet post it under his character discussion (hmm what a good idea, its almost like the moderators wanted us to do that in the first place). Well in conclusion u deserve to get shamed for this and hopefully others will not make stupid posts like this and u have learned your lesson

.... Aids Ninja.... sigh*:urg:

Rat

Smash Lord
no i'm pretty sure gannondorf's sideB is the "Gorilla Grip"

quote me if I'm wrong.

aho43

Smash Lord
you know if you wizard choke someone from the air while recovering and they are on the stage you will just pull them off the stage and kill them with yourself? its pretty awesome and hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom