• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Swedish SSB Matches- maltfox, swebits, morgen >=D

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
It makes you better in some ways, but the actual muscle memory and movement is faster on n64 no matter what. Also, the combos for some reason just end up better on console. even a littttle bit of lag changes smash.

Online teaches you combos, its useful to see how people move, what kind of mindgames, but its just better on console. Bottom line, youd improve way faster facing someone at a very high skill level on console than facing someone at a very high skill level over and over online.

That dk vs fox was off the wall. One of the best matches I've ever seen.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Online is what brought me up to where I am now. There is no one near my level living on Vancouver Island, so online is my only source of good competition.

... though I have noticed I've gotten a little worse than I was a few months ago... brawl+ is too good lol

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Online is what brought me up to where I am now. There is no one near my level living on Vancouver Island, so online is my only source of good competition
Same here
I struggled to beat my friends on console, then i played online and i beat all of them pretty hard. Then they learned a lot of stuff from me.

O.o-RITH-o.O

Smash Journeyman
in my city i have 2 friends for training,both on my level,but just those 2 really...
i travel once a year to other city to play a tournament with 25~40 people in it,6 hours in the bus guys plus 80 dollars(converting to your money +-)...
AND WORTH IT

TANK64

Smash Lord
Yes, Console>>online
That in mind
I live by Sheer, but that's only Yoshi ditto practice, lol
I would be online right now if I could. Different players have different styles. Some camp, some are mad aggressive. I would like to play them all- Only online can provide that.

O.o-RITH-o.O

Smash Journeyman
just 2 and you lost to rodrigay? or is he lying as always :p

yep,i lost,i cant explain but,i dont know how to play against his agressive extremely anoying ang grabber style (like banze btw)..
but at least i lost in the loser finals and before i go down,i eliminate Nem o bão,rodrigo's brother and my own friend..anyway the vids of the grand finals will be uploaded soon =P

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
VS ness i suggest being very aggresive off the stage, watch the Dair and you will win every time..

when you see him trying to get a decent spot for PK thunder, drop that Nair and laugh your *** off!

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
lol i mean for the pikachu O_o

ness sux off stage..., i figured swebits would be reading these comments and i think he was pikachu...maybe O_o

hence why i started with VS ness... O_o

chuckj

Smash Journeyman
it was very cleary for me he was talking about BEING pikachu :p
he said 'VS ness' :)

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Some Samus videos possibly maltfox or morgen (samus) vs your pikachu (which is pretty good swebits) would be good.

I liked the off the stage combos vs ness last match, good improvement and pikachu is definatly stronger for you than falcon it seems.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Uhm, it seems your techning is still pretty bad and predictable. Your opponents almost always tech-chase you like they always know what you will do. You should use more A button to get up and timing it properly

Edit: Just use a char like Fox, be smart and beat the hell out of Maltfox's Samus

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
I want to see Maltfox's DK versus Morgen's DK

why? good DK dittos are too rare on youtube, and they're funny

also I want to see how good maltfox would do with DK vs morgen's main!

Also yoshi vs Pikachu would be cool

Swebits, post more matches of your pikachu so we can help you learn more :)

smakis

Smash Ace
p2p within europe barely have any lag if your connection is stable, usually gets 2-4 frames delay depending on how far apart you are

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
As long as lag isn't too bad, I'd even play Europe, and I'm in Pacific Canada. I played games against Nixxxon a few months ago. Sure there was lag, and it was somewhat noticeable, but we were able to play through it nonetheless.

Once you get used to it, the lag isn't too bad... unless it's worse than brawl wifi's lag...

Pav7300

Smash Apprentice
As long as lag isn't too bad, I'd even play Europe, and I'm in Pacific Canada. I played games against Nixxxon a few months ago. Sure there was lag, and it was somewhat noticeable, but we were able to play through it nonetheless.

Once you get used to it, the lag isn't too bad... unless it's worse than brawl wifi's lag...
Lol I remember playing a European on 12 frame delay, afterwards I couldn't revert back to 2-5 frames.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Yeah, well, europeans and americans can play online at like 4-5-6-7 frames on p2p but not really on servers, the delay would rise up to 7-8-9-10-11 or more

Top Bottom