• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Swedish SSB Matches- maltfox, swebits, morgen >=D

Battlecow

Play to Win
Aww, I saw the thread title and thought that Swebits had actually put out some new vids.

Curse you, necroposters.

And KB is too legit. Malva doesn't know what he's talking about =P.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
King Funk plans to try to run a tourney with those swedish guys (I think?) offline. Dunno why they never bothered to join the online comm.

Dsc

Smash Ace
To be completely honest,
I think these guys are super fake.

Either using TAS or something similar.
Thats why they dont even consider playing online and what ballin said before, they have good ledge di but cant di during combos at all?

Just my opinion. We have been fooled.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
I don't think these guys are fake. I do think they're bad at getting out of combos though haha.

They also have super entertaining matches and I wish they would come back and post some more.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Lol fake, tas?

I think they must have played those matches in "entertaining mode" , I imagine something like "lets not camp, lets attack all the time and lets not DI out of combos" thats what I think... because if you put matches on youtube, those should be good to watch

dandan

Smash Lord
some euros had the same impression that dsc had, i am unsure about it myself.
wish i could play them if they were real.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Golly gee, you're right, it's all definitely fake! I can tell! This post has definitely not been edited.

malva00

Smash Master
I just messaged AntD, the guy who has played these swedish guys, to post in this topic to tell you fools how he has played with them (he already posted about this in the past)

I've played maltfox in person, he is incredibly good.

Hey Swebits, i'm coming to Göteborg in december. Let's meet up again.
I just played maltfox and co. We couldnt record videos because we used n64.
I'll just say maltfox is a beast.
He said he didn't play online because it doesn't feel the same to him.
Also, I played about 5 of his friends and they all seem very good.

Sweden is cold. I hope Florida is warmer.
He combos very well like in his youtube videos. He's really good at prediction and spacing. Very fast, I'm no way in his league.

Him and a swedish DK player (forgot his name) are the best I've played on console. But then I haven't played anyone noteworthy on console before. He'd probably beat everyone in europe that I know of, but that's just my thought. All the other players are good too. But those two are v good.
Now if he comes in here and says "sorry malva everything I said was a lie swebits and I made the TAS videos together" then I'll be the fool lol

all the euros who think they don't exist are just scared that their precious online players might be worse than some guys who don't play online ROFL

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Where do you guys live?
FYI, Mazor usually brings ssb64 (ntsc version on his wii) to smashfests here in gothenburg and plays it with armada. I havent played it in a long time, mainly because I hate the GC controllers for ssb64, and ive also never been good at it and only played 1 person of decent level in it lol. but it would be fun to meet you guys and play with you in person. Im pretty sure we could get 1-2 ssb64 setups for the next tournament of good size.

malva00

Smash Master
look what happened

(11:02:21 AM) Isai Alvarado: lol
(11:02:32 AM) Isai Alvarado: you should post in the http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11323538#post11323538 thread
(11:02:36 AM) Isai Alvarado: to tell everyone how you played them
(11:02:42 AM) Isai Alvarado: and they are not TAS players
(11:02:56 AM) Isai Alvarado: who don't exist
(11:25:59 AM) Anthony: lol ^^
(11:26:25 AM) Isai Alvarado: wtf why you go offline

did antd go offline to escape everyone's accusations????????????

STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Hmmmm... About ant-d, its weird how he never plays/played? online. He should maybe try to get online and play the best euro online players and find out how they all are compared to the swedish players.

malva00

Smash Master
lots of people don't play anymore NixxxoN

not weird

If you want to find out who is best, your best online players need to fight the swedish players offline. All the Euros should pitch in and send a Euro to Sweden and settle it lol. I'd probably donate

Otherwise, no point in trying to say who is best. Just play the game and have fun and don't think about it

Is alancitu better than isai? is isai better than alancitu? until we play, it doesn't matter to me at all. I just play online or console and have fun

aske91

Smash Rookie
Swedish ssb players are just pro it´s abt the world acknowledge this fact!

@ MikeHaggarTHAKJB har du testa spela Online?

malva00

Smash Master
MikeHagger and aske91 should try to talk to swebits in swedish and ask if one of the online european players can go and play with them offline

i'll try to talk to antd again and see what other ways we can contact them

European ONLINE Champ vs Swedish CHAMP 2011 (offline match)

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Otherwise, no point in trying to say who is best. Just play the game and have fun and don't think about it

Is alancitu better than isai? is isai better than alancitu? until we play, it doesn't matter to me at all. I just play online or console and have fun
i agree
btw when are you gonna fly to Lima...

Sometimes id like to have this

and make a world 64 tourney easily with no need to travel for anyone

malva00

Smash Master
hey NixxxoN tell me when the Fly Online Euro Champ to Sweden Fund gets set up on paypal so I can donate

malva00

Smash Master
First of all there's the let's equip every euro champ with pads+adapters, and to that you can donate right now :grin:
they can play offline so you can bring your keyboard, unless they refuse to play against keyboard players. I on the other hand would refuse to play against keyboard players offline.

Mahie

Smash Lord
they can play offline so you can bring your keyboard, unless they refuse to play against keyboard players. I on the other hand would refuse to play against keyboard players offline.
But I don't want to play with a keyboard, it sucks.

malva00

Smash Master
you should buy any adapter on your own you cheap *********, if you do we should set up a Get Mahie a PAD Fund (even if you don't go to sweden)

oh dang i got bean juice on my monitor time to clean

Mahie

Smash Lord
you should buy any adapter on your own you cheap *********, if you do we should set up a Get Mahie a PAD Fund (even if you don't go to sweden)

oh dang i got bean juice on my monitor time to clean
Yeah I know I should get one but I'm too lazy and I don't have a credit card so... yeah.

aske91

Smash Rookie
malva wasn´t you abt to go to Sweden and play? u mentioned it, I think...

Btw anyone who is using a adapter could tell me if it feels like playing at the Nintendo 64?

dandan

Smash Lord
i think swebits has not been on for like 8 months here and on youtube, so good luck finding him.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Where do you guys live?
FYI, Mazor usually brings ssb64 (ntsc version on his wii) to smashfests here in gothenburg and plays it with armada. I havent played it in a long time, mainly because I hate the GC controllers for ssb64, and ive also never been good at it and only played 1 person of decent level in it lol. but it would be fun to meet you guys and play with you in person. Im pretty sure we could get 1-2 ssb64 setups for the next tournament of good size.
Hey, I'm a TO who lives in Denmark, and I'd really love to play smash 64 with swedish players. You know where Maltfox and company are? I'd be extremely interested in playing them and everyone else. I'd like to see what's their level compared to the online euro players.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Armada playing 64! id really like to play him too. Some swedes are missing at the EOS64 group :]

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Swedish ssb players are just pro it´s abt the world acknowledge this fact!

@ MikeHaggarTHAKJB har du testa spela Online?
nej, jag är egentligen inte en ssb64 spelare, spelar i princip bara melee. jag har faktiskt inte spelat ssb64 på över ett år lol. jag känner dock mazor (via ssbm) som jag tror spelar ssb online rätt mycket. skulle vara kul att träffa lite fler ssb64 spelare på smashträffar/turrar. kanske ska övertala tjack-hara att ha lite ssb64 setups på SKN13 =D
du kan få min msn förresten, bara skicka ett pm =)

ballin4life

Smash Hero
lots of people don't play anymore NixxxoN

not weird

If you want to find out who is best, your best online players need to fight the swedish players offline. All the Euros should pitch in and send a Euro to Sweden and settle it lol. I'd probably donate

But who won the SECRET ONLINE matches?

Olikus

Smash Champion
Maybe they can be found on the Swedish smash home site? But they probably never online there either.

Top Bottom