• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Shooting System!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toasty!

Smash Journeyman
We’ve included rapid-fire items like the Super Scope once again.

One of the so-called shooting items.

This time, though, you can walk and even jump while shooting these weapons!

Whoa! You can move forward and backward!

You can even shoot while jumping!

Freedom and ease of use have gotten a real upgrade.

This expansion also increases your possible strategies, so fire away!

-------------------------------------------

Important thing to notice, Sakurai says "We’ve included rapid-fire items like the Super Scope once again."

That means there are of course more guns than the Super Scope, but also means that all (or some) of the previous guns are back!

However, notice how Warios holding the gun. Not exactly as real as it should look, but maybe the characters will hold it right while shooting and staying still.

Who's excited for Smash Drive-bys? xD

tappy

Smash Ace
looks sweet:) probably, each character has their own way of holding the gun.

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
Pretty bad shadows. I'm sure this doesn't need its own thread, it's probably the smallest update so far.

experiment111

Smash Journeyman
doesnt this mean while running instead of doing a dash attack when u press A u fire. just a thought. dunno how characters like kirby and pikachu r gonna be able to run and fire because of their very short/no arms

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
Wow.. imagine the possibilities.. you could get the opponent caught in the super scope fire while approaching, then when you're about to run out of ammo, throw the gun at them..

or maybe it could be used to edge gaurd.. jump off the cliff and charge on the way down, fire at the righht hieght then recover..

or maybe with the raygun, other people will be able to laser dance..

oh the possibilities...

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I predict, you will move very slow while shooting and your jump will be short or something.

TaikaAli

Smash Apprentice
Like Dylan just said, why the hell do you make thread about this? There are threads as: "All we know about brawl so far" "Whats going on in smasbros.com?" etcetc.
And i think people can go to smashbros.com and check it theirself.
There is no need to make freakin thread about everything new..

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Exactly. Which is why yesterday said I'd warn people making topics about minor updates. So lets see how many I give total for doing this over the length til brawl launches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom