• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Returning Character Revealed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Yup, DK's confirmed. It was at the very end, and started with a close up of Pikachu.

Toologist

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Toologist
3DS FC
0963-1281-8162
Watched it again, and it was with Pikachu doing his Volt Tackle, not with Bowser. Awesome.

keko_keko

Smash Cadet

Sonic? You can see him curled up with his red shoes, blues ears poking out and even nose slighly protruding. (maybe i've gone crazy)

After the explosion you see him quickly sent flying off to the left of the screen bouncing a few times.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Thats Kirby. I think Sonic would be on the right side of the bridge when it blows up, but it's too blurry to tell.

Suska

Smash Apprentice
*sigh* for the last time, thats not sonic... thats kirby being blown off to the side

Edit: I was to slow.. lol

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Looks like Meta Knight actually. At least how it moves and it's color. No Sonic though.

Wonder if we'll get a trailer in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom