• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Pork City Pls

Aylolris

Smash Rookie
NNID
Aylolris
3DS FC
5043-4713-7375
Make it happen Lord Sakurai

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
It would make a lot of sense as an 8 Player stage. Hopefully they take advantage of it.

I'd also take Fourside, but that isn't as likely.

k-ta

Smash Cadet
NNID
shadowkyo
3DS FC
5284-1414-9946
I sincerely hope that the Omega version is the same as the regular version if it happens.

The tears
They taste so good

ilysm

sleepy
Well, don't get me wrong, I'm all for more MOTHER 3 stages, but New Pork City was horrendous. Even in 8-player smash, it just won't work. It's not necessarily that it's too big so much that it's too spaced out. A lot of characters need to use their recovery moves to get from one area of the stage to the other. Not good. There's talk of the PMDT fixing it and bringing it back for 3.6; it'd be nice to see Nintendo do something like that. Alas, it's likely to never happen. Plus there are so many other good potential M3 stages; the Chimera Lab, Saturn Valley, even Tazmily...

Pikmin-ism42

Smash Journeyman
Well, don't get me wrong, I'm all for more MOTHER 3 stages, but New Pork City was horrendous. Even in 8-player smash, it just won't work. It's not necessarily that it's too big so much that it's too spaced out. A lot of characters need to use their recovery moves to get from one area of the stage to the other. Not good. There's talk of the PMDT fixing it and bringing it back for 3.6; it'd be nice to see Nintendo do something like that. Alas, it's likely to never happen. Plus there are so many other good potential M3 stages; the Chimera Lab, Saturn Valley, even Tazmily...
New Pork City probably would have been better if they actually made the fighters duke it out on New Pork City itself, and not just have it be a backround.
And yeah, Saturn Valley needs to be a stage.

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
I want New Pork back quite a lot. If not for anything else but an excuse for more Mother music in the game.

And honestly I can't really bring myself to expect the dev team to work on another Mother stage from scratch.

Spatman

Smash Ace
I liked it, and I find it fitting for 8-players smash

Divemissile

Smash Apprentice
NNID
What_garbage
I really hope NPC doesn't come back. If it does, it should be less crap.

Top Bottom