• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Pokemon Project

Spire

III
BRoomer
Yeah, the idea for Mewthree would be as follows:

The amount that changed between Mew and Mewtwo, but between Mewtwo and his clone.

Colorwise, they have been shifting left on the hue scale, from pink to purple. Mewthree must be blue, as it comes next in the rainbow. Blue may also signify its cold, wickedness.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yeah, the idea for Mewthree would be as follows:

The amount that changed between Mew and Mewtwo, but between Mewtwo and his clone.

Colorwise, they have been shifting left on the hue scale, from pink to purple. Mewthree must be blue, as it comes next in the rainbow. Blue may also signify its cold, wickedness.
MEwtwo's background story has him being made with some human DNA...

BEing a clone of a clone, it should be more unstable, having some of it's human parts seperated from it's mew parts

Mewter

Smash Master
Just a heads up. Do NOT make Mewthree look like this:

THIS is what needs to be avoided
Didn't like it that much anyways
. Seriously, though, Spire, your idea sounds awesome. How would Mewtant have been created though? Let's try to avoid the sob story; failed clone Mewtwo idea, or else it becomes redundant. Personally, I think we should try to avoid time paradoxes/loops, genetic engineering, and mystical creation by a magic sorcerer (Arceus is viable, though). Anyone have any good ideas? Part robot, anyone?

Spire

III
BRoomer
Just a heads up. Do NOT make Mewthree look like this:

THIS is what needs to be avoided
Didn't like it that much anyways
. Seriously, though, Spire, your idea sounds awesome. How would Mewtant have been created though? Let's try to avoid the sob story; failed clone Mewtwo idea, or else it becomes redundant. Personally, I think we should try to avoid time paradoxes/loops, genetic engineering, and mystical creation by a magic sorcerer (Arceus is viable, though). Anyone have any good ideas? Part robot, anyone?
Good insight. One of the most reasonable ways for Mewthree's creation would be that Team Rocket captures Mewtwo and tries to clone him to make an army of Mewtwos, but fails in doing so, ending up with the "mewtant", Mewthree. It's a neat little alternative to them capturing Mewtwo and suiting him up in armor. I know, I'd like to be original in the background behind Mewthree, but it's difficult coming up with a good story for him, because he cannot naturally occur.

Let's think of the Mew trio this way:

Mew = good
Mewtwo = evil
Mewthree = the opposite of the good/evil scheme, meaning he is neither good, evil, or in between. I do not want to get into cross-dimensional Giratina crap, as that does not belong in the Pokemon universe. Perhaps Mewthree is simply another failed experiment of Mew from another country in the world? We know that there are multiple Mews, as that movie with Mew and Lucario featured a different Mew than the one seen in the first movie, so it's possible that scientists elsewhere tried to clone Mew also.

OR, scientists tried to experiment with both Mew and Mewtwo's DNA and accidentally began to grow a Pokemon that was a clone of both Mew and Mewtwo. Since Mewtwo was a clone of Mew, but developed mentally as an opposite to its parent, then this method would explain why Mewthree would grow oppositely of both Mew and Mewtwo, as it is created from both of their DNA.

Mewter

Smash Master
Good insight. One of the most reasonable ways for Mewthree's creation would be that Team Rocket captures Mewtwo and tries to clone him to make an army of Mewtwos, but fails in doing so, ending up with the "mewtant", Mewthree. It's a neat little alternative to them capturing Mewtwo and suiting him up in armor. I know, I'd like to be original in the background behind Mewthree, but it's difficult coming up with a good story for him, because he cannot naturally occur.

Let's think of the Mew trio this way:

Mew = good
Mewtwo = evil
Mewthree = the opposite of the good/evil scheme, meaning he is neither good, evil, or in between. I do not want to get into cross-dimensional Giratina crap, as that does not belong in the Pokemon universe. Perhaps Mewthree is simply another failed experiment of Mew from another country in the world? We know that there are multiple Mews, as that movie with Mew and Lucario featured a different Mew than the one seen in the first movie, so it's possible that scientists elsewhere tried to clone Mew also.

OR, scientists tried to experiment with both Mew and Mewtwo's DNA and accidentally began to grow a Pokemon that was a clone of both Mew and Mewtwo. Since Mewtwo was a clone of Mew, but developed mentally as an opposite to its parent, then this method would explain why Mewthree would grow oppositely of both Mew and Mewtwo, as it is created from both of their DNA.
Or maybe a new (legendary) pokemon like ditto(globbish) when coming face to face with a pokemon can give birth to even legendary pokemon, and maybe this is how they're born, from this special ditto-like creature/parent legendary. But, since Mewtwo is like Mew, but really messed up, the Mewtwo baby is really mutated because Mewtwo's genes are fragile? Same with a deoxys baby?
Maybe the plot could revolve around breeding legendaries?

Top Bottom