• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Pit Generation Combo Videos

Xcallion

Smash Ace
well, exuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me for not reading everything -.-
*runs away to hide in shame*

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
okay. the word combo has died now.

hey guys, im really trying to keep these boards active with the stage discussions but just like the MU section we are falling off track. we gotta take the time to type out our lengthy summaries in threads like these because they are a big part of keeping our threads active, so guys please go do your part in RC discussion even if it is theory craft or already stated by someone else so we can get it done and move on to another stage. this is how im contributing atm to trying to keep us active is with these stage discussions (i know this is the wrong thread to put this in but watever that's not the point).

and just to keep this thread semi on topic,

who's gonna release a CV soon(ish)?

Abel1994

Smash Lord
not me but I really would like my videos be up soon cuz I love beating falco and I changed my game up dramaticly :D Thre the whole fight I was like "What would the pit board tell me in this situation" and I won :D

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Well, I admit. This is beyond the level Sage and I were at back in the day. Saw a few UndrCombo "almosts" in the first vid of this thread. Props!

I'll be checking out the rest eventually too.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
abel. wtf. how the hell did you know that i love the perfect cell theme song? seriously, like this is definately solid. like pit. but not snake, for through some mathmatical (aka nothing at all) testing i've found that pit is actually more solid than solid snake, who apparently is less solid than pit.

no but for reals i love this song

Abel1994

Smash Lord
abel. wtf. how the hell did you know that i love the perfect cell theme song? seriously, like this is definately solid. like pit. but not snake, for through some mathmatical (aka nothing at all) testing i've found that pit is actually more solid than solid snake, who apparently is less solid than pit.

no but for reals i love this song
Pit is not solid. HE IS PERFECT!

I was just watching videos of all the dbz fights and cell was my fav bad guy :D HE SO COOL! and the theme song owns.

I like these too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_D5BaWigFU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAqNeCCeGCU

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb1NaqB_thg

this song should totally be our intro song. the lyrics even somewhat apply to us in the beginning
('yeah i get it,
you're an outcast.
always under attack
always comin in last
bringing up the past
no one owes you anything.)

tell me that ain't pit board status atm

and the rest of the song is just epic cool and is totally combo vid worthy :):):):):)

and since it is summer we should get a start on this. not saying we should release it anytime soon as i personally would like to wait until esca rocks genesis and the both of us rock the next 2-3 circuit events (this one next weekend and the one in july and maybe even august) but tbh this video needs to be the single most highest quality community CV ever made.

im talking we need to get the great editors (yass, krystedez, cyve) to work together on this for editing and ideas and such. we should also be more strict on the combos we allow in this video. while we do need filler combos, i think our filler combos should be of higher quality than most other filler combos in CVs.

also i would really like to point out that our epic combos DO NOT HAVE TO BE JUST SOMETHING WITH AMAZING ARROW CONTROL. of course a lot of them can/will be. but we also gotta show people we can do more than just that. hell i would love to see some more of our hella intense non-arrow based combos because those all are going to be sexy *** reads and good spacing and other stuff. especially since as a character, while we love our flashy arrow stuff, have much more than that to shine with. we have our WOI tricks, our true combos, our grab reads, and our wing refreshing.

now of course don't get the wrong idea, we all know arrow rain combos are ultra sex, however im just saying we need open mindedness on the epic combos.

anyways, i suggest someone else actually make the thread to submit clips too. also i think it would be a good idea to vote on combos that can make it into the CV. oh and most importantly, lets please try to keep it as recent as possible (and hopefully mostly tournament vids)

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
who says we don't have time for more than one song?! im hoping for something that rivals "step it up a generation" for us. which means this vid should be like 10-15 mins long.

and yes, i said we should use that song for the intro. (don't necessarily gotta use the whole song but that's for later in the discussion.)

linky25

Smash Rookie
Yass and Cyve didn't make their cv themselves ! :3
I did :3
Shall we send replays to Maharba to be in ?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb1NaqB_thg

this song should totally be our intro song. the lyrics even somewhat apply to us in the beginning
('yeah i get it,
you're an outcast.
always under attack
always comin in last
bringing up the past
no one owes you anything.)

tell me that ain't pit board status atm

and the rest of the song is just epic cool and is totally combo vid worthy :):):):):)

and since it is summer we should get a start on this. not saying we should release it anytime soon as i personally would like to wait until esca rocks genesis and the both of us rock the next 2-3 circuit events (this one next weekend and the one in july and maybe even august) but tbh this video needs to be the single most highest quality community CV ever made.

im talking we need to get the great editors (yass, krystedez, cyve) to work together on this for editing and ideas and such. we should also be more strict on the combos we allow in this video. while we do need filler combos, i think our filler combos should be of higher quality than most other filler combos in CVs.

also i would really like to point out that our epic combos DO NOT HAVE TO BE JUST SOMETHING WITH AMAZING ARROW CONTROL. of course a lot of them can/will be. but we also gotta show people we can do more than just that. hell i would love to see some more of our hella intense non-arrow based combos because those all are going to be sexy *** reads and good spacing and other stuff. especially since as a character, while we love our flashy arrow stuff, have much more than that to shine with. we have our WOI tricks, our true combos, our grab reads, and our wing refreshing.

now of course don't get the wrong idea, we all know arrow rain combos are ultra sex, however im just saying we need open mindedness on the epic combos.

anyways, i suggest someone else actually make the thread to submit clips too. also i think it would be a good idea to vote on combos that can make it into the CV. oh and most importantly, lets please try to keep it as recent as possible (and hopefully mostly tournament vids)
Best thing I read for the last month.

I'm in for this, but someone's gotta get some control/organization goin. I ain't doin' jack unless people step it up and upload replay data files or videos that aren't WHOAMGHDQUALITY size. I'll be listening to the song ideas and such in the next week hopefully.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
while it is cool, i don't think we can use music that is from another character's game, otherwise i would suggest like TRIFORCE SHUFFLE MIX or some epic DK TECHNO or some Do The Mario. try to find a good kid icarus techno mix (im talking icarus from the genesis AND the new stuff) or just good songs in general (see sound of madness)

Top Bottom