• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Paperstreet vids. update 8/4

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Pretty good man,

I was really surprised at your lack of dthrow -> jab tech chase follow ups.

That just seems much easier to tech chase (and they almost always miss the tech).

Was that why Eggm missed a lot of the dthrow techs? Because he was expecting the jab? Loved the moonwalks and your edgework in general though very nice.

I don't even know how Ganon can even bring it that close heh, such a hard matchup.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Nice vids Tip, keep 'em coming!

I wouldn't always count on spacies missing that tech after the jab. Unless they never learn, you always constantly need to be switching it up.

I think Ganons need to chaingrab spacies more often. I need to practice up on it myself.

Tip I also liked your edgework, ledgedash pivot jab is sick as well as the RLD's.

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
Lawl @ that WAV. I might have a few more vids on the way. A few of them I actually win. :uzi:

Got the new vids up. They were from the night before the tourney. A few nice matches were recorded so I tossed em on the first post.

SlimNasty

Smash Apprentice
Skrach? Lol what you doing in the Ganon thread homie!? Yo you still thinking of making Ganon your secondary?

Btw good **** Tipman, glad youre back.

Linguini

Smash Master
Looking fresh as always tommy.

But Vanz isn't fighting ganon effectively at all,for one thing hes using fairs, id punish the **** out of him for that cuz thas a no-no against el gano.

Play Hungrybox, he knows what to do, against hungry I can barely ever not keep my back turned to him.

Top Bottom