• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Olimar Advanced Technique: Rainbow Dropping

Cinder

Smash Master
OK GUISE, I just figured out the best metagame tech for P&O! So let's say you just launched your enemy WAY out to the very edges of the level, but that ****er can glide, so he's making it back. Here's what you do...

Turn to face your line of Pikmin.
Crouch.
Stand up.
Crouch again.
Repeat.

Your opponent will be horrified by your vile actions, and/or humiliated by your lack of worry about Pikmin Optimization!!! It's teh ultimate Strat!!

In all seriousness, if this technique (not the one I outlined) must be named, I think Pyr0 (/Darwin) was on the right track with Natural Selection. Survival of the fittest, *****!
:laugh:...you WIN this thread, dude...you win...

Seriously, why are we keeping this thread alive (oh...wait...I'm a hypocrite <_<)...it's pointless, and should've been closed a long time ago...

Guru_The1nOnly

Smash Cadet
Throwing Pikmin is a bad idea, Yellows make for good aerials while blues make for awesome throws. I can see a good player chucking 1 or two just to cycle in a new color he needs. But simply throwing some just because you can to ***** purples is a bad idea. I also don't think there as any point naming this since its common sense and even casual players will do this. Its like giving a special name to leaving a burning building then calling it advanced thinking when in reality it was just instinct.

Top Bottom