• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Official Bowser Jr. Thread: Home of the Koopatrol *now recruiting*

Noshiee

Smash Ace
I would also like to join!

also, maybe, in the Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong SSE video where Bowser appears at the end, maybe the clip was cut because Bowser Jr was going to appear, or jump out or something, that would be epic, you know, Bowser vs Donkey and Diddy vs Bowser Jr

Grandeza

Smash Master
I'll see if I could make a nicer one today or tomorrow. I'm not very good but I'll work on it. Should BJ Kirby have a bandana or is that a little too much?

Bowser Junior Nutt

Smash Apprentice
Hmm...Thats a tough choice....Well, I've never been very artistic, so I'll leave that up to you and we'll see how it goes.

Grandeza

Smash Master
We my friends have made a big breakthrough. Theories:

a) he's god
b) he's a designer for the game
c)hes got a lotta time on his hands
d) all of the above: God is designing the game, leaking it to us, and has lots of time to do it.

Hitzel

Smash Ace
You can add me to the list.

I'd like to see Jr be able to switch between Jr and Shadow Mario like Zelda and Shiek (assuming that the two are balanced and the player has a reason to keep switching characters).

XACE-K

Smash Master
Stop overeacting. The Kirby hats were made by hextoopluey(I think that's how you spell his name). He has a video of these on youtube.

Bowser Junior Nutt

Smash Apprentice
I knew it! I knew I had seen that picture on Youtube! But just because the guy has a name doesn't make it any less real.

Top Bottom