• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Move Sets? Yoshi

F

falcofuku 69

big blaze u have to refresh everytime u want to see the new comments

P

PRINCESS PEACH

SAY WHAT!?
IT IS KIND OF WEIRD ZELDA SINCE THE TWO OF US
DOES NOT HAVE A WII CODE YET BUT I DON’T HAVE
A WAIRLESS DAMMIT.

S

sweet zelda

WOW that was weird how did you
now what i was thinking princes peach

B

BigBlaze16

i no how it feels i pretty much live in the middle of nowhere with no FRIGGIN WIFI!!!!!

M

METROID MAN

SRRY, I HAD 2 GO
FALCO, GO TO YOUR WII
GO TO THE MESSAGE BOARD THEN GO TO THE “ADRESS BOOK” ADD MY CODE THERE AND CALL ME METROID OR CONNOR, THEN GO ONE “PAGE” PREVIOUS BY CLICKIN PLUS, AND YOUR CODE IS THERE.

B

BigBlaze16

guess so. whered evry1 else go? they were here a few minutes ago

S

Sneaky 2.0

Relax, Blaze. They’re probably either going to bed, chatting with Wiis, or looking at another website. Keep in mind that few people, if anyone at all, are constantly refreshing this page to see if someone posts.

P

PRINCESS PEACH

ohhhhhhhhhh
that’s my fav attack i really hope so
althought her old attacks are back so i think it is back

S

sweet zelda

METROID MAN
what ever
PRINCESS PEACH
i think this attack is a bit slow right?

F

falcofuku 69

my wii code number is 2606 4772 8707 9813 but after reading your comment metroid i not sure that i got the right one

M

METROID MAN

it looks right, did you add me yrt, and call me either metroid or connor, i will send you a connor mii

F

falcofuku 69

k iwent to my mail went to create message or something, did something else and it said ur wii number is ______________(lol i guess thats not much help

F

falcofuku 69

i lost ur numba metroid im so sorry please forgive me would you be so generous as to post it again?

Top Bottom