• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

new metroid stage idea

Gray_Fox1103

Smash Rookie
ok it's cool in a sense, but i personaly dont like the levels where you have to switch things...its does get a bit distracting. Your idea is rather good thought so high five on that its like mash-up of ice-climbers level,corneria,and venom :chuckle:

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
@ grayfox1103
the moving stages where some of my favorites, and Sakurai said that many of the levels would undergo elaborate changes changes during the match. as for venom, it never drops you off on any planets, i personally ignore the background there and fight, where as here if you do that you get KO'd

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
yeah, but it looks like it's been implemented into the recent star fox stage, so i have little hopes for it also being a metroid stage. thanks for your opinions though.

Top Bottom