• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW MEMBERS READ BEFORE POSTING: General Brawl Boards/Brawl Info FAQ (Updated 2/5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSMASHtyke

Smash Journeyman
I have a question reguarding were to post a topic, If it should be posted at all.

What if we have some sort of theory or claim to the inclusion of a charictor? Do we post it in his section, another section, or are we not suppose to start threads of that matter at all?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I have a question reguarding were to post a topic, If it should be posted at all.

What if we have some sort of theory or claim to the inclusion of a charictor? Do we post it in his section, another section, or are we not suppose to start threads of that matter at all?

It's rather futile now, with leaks running very rampant, so I wouldn't if I were you.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
No, the website we have the closest ties to in terms of Wi-Fi related Brawl is wifiwars.com

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
Great job Panda! Great thread considering I'm new here, but I'm no n00b to Smash. I just have to get used to this place. I gotta know how to make interesting, thought-out threads. I think I'm gonna like it here >:3

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
This FAQ has been changed, updated, and added to the new thread. So it is now obsolete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom