• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Melee player need help with something!

NyTR0

Smash Apprentice
Hey, guys! My name is NyTRO and I'm coming from Project M (I'm not a new player at all to PM) I'm a Sonic main in PM and found love in Sheik here cause she's the closest to Sonic in terms of combo game and following up so yeah. My question is how exactly to do a F-air from ledge and waveland back to ledge? Can I get some help? Having a hard time getting the Waveland out. Thanks in advanced!

Journal

Smash Apprentice
Rising aerials in general are going to be huge for your bait and punish game, with this character especially given how well her moves autocancel. Drill them until you get them and you should be getting the autocancel fairs every time.

NyTR0

Smash Apprentice
Rising aerials in general are going to be huge for your bait and punish game, with this character especially given how well her moves autocancel. Drill them until you get them and you should be getting the autocancel fairs every time.
Thanks! :)

Scroll

Smash Ace
AC Fair can be delayed a fair bit ;)
You can start it just before the earliest FF and be fine.
Thought I'd mention that.

Also I don't see many sheiks Ledge Hop Fair WL Back. Maybe I should try that sometimes.
Why do you wanna learn this in particular?

NyTR0

Smash Apprentice
AC Fair can be delayed a fair bit ;)
You can start it just before the earliest FF and be fine.
Thought I'd mention that.

Also I don't see many sheiks Ledge Hop Fair WL Back. Maybe I should try that sometimes.
Why do you wanna learn this in particular?
Good for baiting out stuff from people and getting them away from you plus at high percentages it would probably kill them. Just a mix up option.

Top Bottom