• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Material

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
So I've noticed a bit ago that this board is sorta dead. And I mean the best guide on here is by OBM and he doesn't even play G&W anymore. It would be cool for actual good people to make some threads about G&W's stage advantages and other things that have to do with stages. Also I saw a thread on some random character board that told you what to do against the hardest match ups for that character and some of the easier ones. It listed each attack and told you how to react to it. I mean I understand its just extra work but I'm sure it can benefit people. For a new comer theres a lot to learn on this board but for someone like me and other people at my level we need more. (I'm not a new comer look at my join date)

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
i saw OBM this week at my tourney lol
(unless it was someone else using his tag which would be weird)

he still plays

i agree with this tho
but G&W mainers are lazy T-T

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
I was making a guide but I got bored and took a break. I'm at the specials now. I could post it in all of it's incompleteness, if you'd want, and maybe that would motivate me to finish the moveset and start working on the tactics.

Maybe.

Also Penta is right. I'm mad lazy.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
i saw OBM this week at my tourney lol
(unless it was someone else using his tag which would be weird)

he still plays

i agree with this tho
but G&W mainers are lazy T-T
I meant that he doesnt main g&w anymore.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
we should do a "interview thread"

i already got the first few questions

1. Do you like waffles?
2. Do you like pancakes?
3. Do you like waffles AND pancakes?

:D
lulz

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
we should do a "interview thread"

i already got the first few questions

1. Do you like waffles?
2. Do you like pancakes?
3. Do you like waffles AND pancakes?

:D
lulz
interview thread sounds like a fun idea.
but like interview good g&ws asking them like what to do in the Snake matchup, what to do in certain situations that g&ws don't excell at. you know, good opinions from good gws. we can also give some mroe personal questions too so it'll be like an actual interview. :'D

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
interview thread sounds like a fun idea.
but like interview good g&ws asking them like what to do in the Snake matchup, what to do in certain situations that g&ws don't excell at. you know, good opinions from good gws. we can also give some mroe personal questions too so it'll be like an actual interview. :'D
We dont really need an interview thread, No offense but I could really care less about G&W players lives. I've just seen really progressive threads on other character boards and all we really have is a match up thread and one guide by OBM who doesnt even play our character. I was just trying to say that the good G&W players we have here, not the ones that post a lot here, actual good players that have national recognition should post up stage threads or more detailed match up guides or something.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
Problem is, there's like, a dozen or so active G&W players, even fewer that could contribute.

But I'd put in whatever I could, I'm decently experienced in the Marth match up.

Post dat **** Esc

EDIT: Being lazy is for sure a quality of G&W players. Scrubiness is something I've seen in every G&W player, ever.

maybe thats just MW tho.

EDIT x2: Maybe you shuld throw in UTD's "Little Known" G&W things, before it disappears. Some of those would be crazy helpful to new people.

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
i'm good. problem is i don't live in the states anymore.
hopefully high placing at pound 4 will show you guys. lol.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
I have some vids coming of me playing my diddy friend. I'll post them up here and you guys can rate me.

Top Bottom