• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New MA Player Finder: Post Your Contact Info to Meet Local Smashers

SilverBlaze

Smash Apprentice
SilverBlaze, Tufts University(Medford/Somerville)
Mains - Marth, Sheik
Secondaries - Jigglypuff, Ganondorf, Falco, Samus, Link

AIM - ActionJaxon313
T-Stop - Davis Square(Redline)

Snipey

Smash Rookie
been perusing these boards for a while...mainly just a competitive social player w/ friends

Name: Snipey
Hometown: East Longmeadow(Near Springfield)
Main: Dr.Mario/Samus
AIM: SnipeySvT
Email: ttsuprarc(at)gmail.com
Transportation: Car (contoursvt:lick:)

only time ive seen a smash tourney was at the Eastfield mall near Springfield and was too busy to play. lookin to maybe find some more!

SilverBlaze

Smash Apprentice
I really want to start some tournaments at Tufts, but the thread I made didn't get any hits.

syndicate

Smash Apprentice
Dave
syndicate
Link
Peabody MA
I have a CAR and a giant plasma tv with gc and 4 controls, ssbm completely beat. 100% XD
Im always around like now I want to play with ppl! hit me up im always on aim and ****!

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
Dave
syndicate
Link
Peabody MA
I have a CAR and a giant plasma tv with gc and 4 controls, ssbm completely beat. 100% XD
Im always around like now I want to play with ppl! hit me up im always on aim and ****!
Welcome to the smash community. I'll add you to the contact list.

One a side note though...

Plasma TVs are pretty cool, except that a vast majority of them tend to lagg quite a bit. However some of the newer plasma TVs don't have this problem as much if you hook it up with a component cable. Generally though most people who play smash use tube TVs because they have almost no lag.

L1F3

Smash Cadet
Name: L1F3 [pronounced: Life]
Hometown: Springfield
Main/Secondary: Falco, Marth/Fox
AIM: N/A
E-mail 1: seth_virgo@yahoo.com
E-Mail 2: sethvirgo@hotmail.com
Transportation: Van

lol sry, I wasn't in the boards for a while. I miss this place XD college ***** my free time lol. Gonzalez, we gotta get our crew back to gether again!

~L1F3

Almo

Smash Ace
RSF, i'd appriciate it if you switched my main to sheik and moved marth to secondary.

Almo

Smash Ace
Tickle me Almo it doesn't really matter all that much does it? Come to Mr. Dikkt!!
haha, guess not really. And i don't travel out of state. if another mass madness shows up before february then i'll go for friendlies, but nothing has really been said yet about MM7.

Almo

Smash Ace
I really hope there is MM7 before Feb/Brawl, considering MM6 had...problems...
i was supposed to go to that too, but that day stuff came up so yeah....but if MM7 does show up before brawl, then i will gladly go for friendlies. and possibly teams.

Maplestory

Smash Cadet
Candy? That means I must follow you until you (Put incredibly wrong scene here). Really. Even at the age of 14, you still can see that I am smart enough to stay away from candy. Don't abuse candy!

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Well, you are obviously smart because:
u dun tak lik dis.

Which is very good considering you're 14. Props.

Maplestory

Smash Cadet
Thanks a lot, I used to, but I got treated like my age, and I figured "If I can be mature, I will be treated maturely". That has worked out well for me. Well anyways, If anyone is up for a match, we'll see....

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I have some comic books in my basement.

But seriously Monthly Mass Maddness should be coming up fairly soon, and you should go.

If you're 14 that means... when you started going to school... I was a senior... x_x

Spife

Smash Master
Name - Spife
Hometown - Greenfield
Main Characters - Link

AIM - Aijo Itami
Car - Yes
I do not know much about my towns bus situation

I have a few friends in Greenfield who play too.

nuro

Smash Lord
Maplestory, change your name. Oh and dont worry about ur age we 've already tolerated guys your age (mattdotzeb) just go to massmadness and have a good time w/ everyone.

that reminds me... when i was 14 i remember i used to play an MMORPG and somehow everyone started thinking i was 26 years old. Hehe, my guild leader gave me lots of leet gears cuz he thought i was as old as he was. :rolleyes:

Maplestory

Smash Cadet
Wait wait WAIT. What is Mass Madness? Apparently, it's a smash tornament in Mass, I got that firugred out =D. However, I have no idea where to go, and if I do know where to go, my mom would say no, and Ithat I should study. She thinks I should be more studious that I already am >.>. Maybe.....

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Lewl, studying.

I started smash when I was 14, I think. Too bad I sucked.

Also @ Nuro: My best friend on FFXI was a 33 year-old mother from Ohio, because she thought I was in my mid-30's. I was 12.

Top Bottom