• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Leak Possibly Real

CommanderGrit

Smash Apprentice
my favorite part is when he correctly states that Sheik and Zelda will share a final smash. . . . too bad he said this a day after the sheik update!

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
There seems to be a stream of "prophets" leaning towards Ridley only being a part of SSE ¬.¬

Fake.

-Linko-

Smash Journeyman
I've missed the part when this prophet actually looked real...

Edit: Why the pics on my sig don't show as pics?

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
I don't trust leaks anymore since rapscouter failed.
This guy sounds exactly like every other prophet has, he's probably fake. When a legit leak happens, it will be all the information, all the characters, and all the stages. even then, nobody will know if its legit until the game comes out. I'm content with waiting until the end of January for the Japan release.

behemoth

Smash Journeyman
I hate the term "polishing", what does it even mean? It's like a buzz word that no one can really qualify.

When a game has polish it: ?
When a game lacks polish it: ?

Anyway, Brawl bleeds high production standards already. It definitely is being held back for physical or marketing reasons.
When a game has polish all the little things run smoothly (no framerate jogs even under high cpu stress, no popup, textures mip-map smoothly)

When a game has no polish: See Halo 2. Watch a cutscene or two from that game.

schlepboogie

Smash Apprentice
Im not saying this chode is real, but all of you morons will always deny any type of leak anyways.

ridley isnt mentioned, its fake.
King K rool isnt a char? i dont see how he wont be, so it must be fake.

I want those 2 in as much as the next person but ya'll gotta stop throwing out possibilities just because u see something you dont like in the list. Take it with a grain of salt.

krystal and wwlinkfanboysexuals. you suck.

Top Bottom