• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Kirby boards overlord

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Yo guys, I'm the new mod for these boards here. (this is basically copy pasta from my boards boards topic)

Just a quick couple of notes to make sure your topic doesn't get fsmashed by bowser (aka closed):

SEARCH FOR TOPICS before you make a new topic. This game has been out for a long, long time. If you want to know how to do a certain technique please dont make a new topic for it, its somewhere on here I'm sure. Asking how to do techniques is pretty ridiculous at this point in the games lifespan, they will get closed for sure unless it really is somehow something that is explained nowhere else or is something deserving of its own topic.

I'll allow some amount of joking around, i'm not the most serious guy, but at least try to stay somewhat useful. We dont need topics about the funny names for certain kirby appearances, or similar useless topics just aren't necessary. Strategy topics are great, "what color do you use" is not great.

Lastly lets keep it about kirby, it should seem like a given, but its not unheard of that topics would be made with completely no correlation specifically to kirby, and just about general gameplay.

Feel free to post topics containing your kirby vids here for critique.
I'm not sure if this is generally encouraged on other character specific boards, but I know full well how horrible it is to post a vid on the 1v1 vids section and have like nobody care *remembers back in the day* so feel free to post them here for some actual kirby players to see.

Thanks a lot everyone, if you have any suggestions or comments or anything you want to say about the kirby boards let me know here. Thanks!

Anyways, if you have any comments or concerns, or having anything suggestions for this room, let me know in this thread!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'm confused why Gimpyfish is the Kirby mod. @_@
Shouldn't you be stomping around the Boozer forums? Then again, if anyone were to be mod here, I'm glad it's you. ^_^

Kirby vids are generally posted in the Kirby Video Archive thread, so I don't know if they really should be posted here.

Um... what other comments do I have... we Kirby players are generally mild-mannered, so there probably won't be a lot of spammage to lock.

:kirby: Go Kirby!

Gkryptonite

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, for some reason I assumed the moderators were given premium membership. I guess not

Top Bottom