• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New item: Warp Whistle

Vibratic

Smash Cadet
Haha, I can imagine the curse words that fly when one of my friends (or myself) gets switched off of our favorite stage as soon as it starts.

Cool idea. I'm not so sure nintendo reads these forums, though.

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Items are just to add chaos to matches! They we're not intended for "serious" or "competitive" matches. They we're intended for "fun" matches. Turn them off like in melee for "serious" matches.

I personally think that it would be a very cool item.

-Zaromo

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
I think stage rotation is a good idea, even if the max is like 45degrees.

Only on a handful of stages, a rotatey thing would happen.

Like Brinstar Depths. I could see it working in Hyrule temple.

EDIT: I'm back! I been in Germany.

Seanson

Smash Ace
EDIT: I'm back! I been in Germany.
rock on

On topic, I think that an item that can change the stage in the middle of a fight is no good.Try having only flutes on very high, and I'm sure you'll have a "fun" battle.

The whole idea of changing levels defeats the purpouse of levels that change themselves

Peeze

Smash Master
Well, the warp whistle idea was good but not the rotating the stage dealie that Kazuki suggested, that was pure crap(just for you KAZ).

Champion Marth

Smash Rookie
yeah i know it's a warp whistle but it would still be cool it would be like a scizor type attack but it would look fuuny seeing a flying blue shell coming towards you

Top Bottom