• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Item-Smash Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaiba Odoriko

Smash Rookie
As many have seen in the trailer, there is a new item that (for now) we will call smash balls. (Is there even a confirmed name? I don't think so, but if anyone knows, please tell me) Now I'm assuming these give characters a "super attack" shown in the trailer at about the 23 second. The characters pick them up and are charged up. While charged, Mario shoots a stream of fire, link pins someone between two triforces and hacks away, while Kirby boils them in a couldren. Wario was also seen flatulating and Samus is shown firing a huge charged shot so I'm guessing that's theirs. So lets get some ideas here and think of good special attacks people can do with smash ball s. My friend suggested that Pikachu could do an attack similar to Zapdos while *ZELDA TWILIGHT PRINCESS SPOILER* Ganondorf transforms into Dark Beast Ganon For awhile and does massive damage. *End spoiler* Does anyone else have any interesting ideas for smash ball attacks?

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Yooo i got one for yoshi. k Yoshi grabs the smash symbol. He goes into his egg. As hes goin in All the color on the screen gets sucked into the egg. He hatches out with wings longer tail. Even stronger legs. And a lil dfinition to the arms.

Another special yoshi could do is after grabing the smash icon. He winds back his arm. Then again all the light and colors in the screen go to his palm. Then the energy is released and theres a big boom or somethin u know.

Yaiba Odoriko

Smash Rookie
i think this is already called Smash Emblem/Icon, and the powers are called Super Smash attacks.
Alright, thanks. Do you happen to know if Nintendo has said anything about it? Do you have a link of some sort? Perhaps a news article or something?

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
Sorry, but this has been posted several times before. :\ Use the search button and find another thread.

Chepe

Smash Lord
Id rather Yoshi summon a stampede or something explosive with an Egg. Powering himself up or making copies of himself would not have quite the range or accuracy of the super smashes from the trailer...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I would have except I had no idea what I would search for. I skimmed the first page and didn't see anything related.
You seriously didn't think there wouuldn't be any topics on this? And heck, it's not obvious that what to search for would be "Super attack"? We have a search function for a reason because we get so many new topics (and new topics on oldideas) that there's almost an entirely new first page every day.

Please, before making anymore topics, search first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom