• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I didn't see an Introduction Thread, so please forgive me if there is one. As the thread name suggests, I am new to Smash Boards. So, to get some things out of the way, let me introduce a bit of myself.

The gamer tag I use is "Sol Diviner"... it may change though... maybe to "Phoenix Cantus" or something...? I dunno.

I like Brawl... actually, I downright love it. My primary main is R.O.B.! I also sub-main Peach and Dedede. I also play around with Ganondorf, because he's my favorite Nintendo antagonist. Pity he's not as good in Brawl as he was in Melee.

I used to play Melee, maining Peach, but I never could get Wavedashing down... maybe that's why I like Brawl more... I'm not saying it's better than Melee or vice versa, so please withdraw the flame guns. XD

I've been wanting to join Smash Boards for a while, but I don't have my own internet (yet), so I never got the chance to do it... or, rather, whenever I did, I kept forgetting to sign up. Also, with lack of internet, I may not be as active as I want to be at the moment, so expect some days between activity from me.

I want to play against pros to test my own abilities and get better. Problem is, I know no one who plays Brawl competitively. What's worse, I hear Wi-Fi battles are laggy, which is a let down, I guess. Still, I hope to play against many people. If I get my *** handed to me, then that would be a good thing; it tells me I need to improve. XD

Other than Smash Bros. I also like drawing. After going to the Boston Comic Con this past weekend, I was inspired to draw again, and try to get my ideas (I've had for years) for a web comic/manga up and running. Of course, that would mean limiting my near endless practice time with Smash Bros.. Oh the sorrow.

I like watching me some TV. I enjoy anime and other odd shows, like 1000 Ways to Die, and The Steve Wilkos Show, as well as shows like Spongebob and what-not.

I also love RPG games... especially Final Fantasy and Pokemon. I'm crazy about Pokemon and can't wait for 5th gen to come around. X3

Umm... that's about it for now, I guess. So with that said, I hope I can remain more active and consistent with said activity (I so need me a scheduler. X__x). I also hope I become accepted by the Smash community, despite being a Smash Boards "virgin". XD

Again, if this thread is in the wrong place, I apologize, and would appreciate it if it was moved to the appropriate area in such a case. Until then, buh-bye. :3

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Hi.

These kinds of posts are really pretty unnecessary if you think about it. There are nearly 100,000 members on this site. Imagine if every new member wanted to make an "about me" thread when they joined. Plus, not to be mean, but I'm pretty sure most people are simply not interested in hearing the mundane details of some internet stranger's life.

We used to have a place for these kind of posts but I think it's gone now, so I'm just gonna close this!

EDIT:

Oh here's the place to do this http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=274917 (thanks moogle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom