• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New glitch with Luigi/Falco laser. Need help with experimenting.

Elen

Smash Lord
Alright, so heres what happened. We were playing teams at final destination. My teammate had already been eliminated so it was 2 on 1. One of my opponents was a luigi, the other a falco. (I was Falco also) I forward smashed the falco off the right of the stage. Since he couldn't make it back, he shot laserz to the left. The luigi then accidentally b-downed and slid off the right side of the stage. (The b-down was one he couldn't go up with, so he just dropped) As the luigi was about to hit the death barrier at the bottom of the stage, one of the falco's lasers connected with him. The luigi then teleported right back onto the stage, in his standing animation.

WTF?

I've never heard of this before, and I'm 90% sure no one else has xD If anyone has any info, or would like to help with some experimentation, let me know. I'm going to go mess around with it right now, I'll let you guys know if we figure anything out.

Elen

Smash Lord
Sweet. Thanks for the info. I had never heard of this xD

squaminator

Smash Ace
yes, it would be tournameny legal. the only glitches that aren't allowed are game-stalling ones and ones that prevent the enemy character from moving.

Top Bottom