• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Ganon Skype Chat By: Evilgoku [ "The King"] ( the actual best ganon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Goku

Smash Cadet
NNID
TH3BOULDER
3DS FC
3995-6873-2583
If you are a new or current Ganon main struggling in the metagame and struggling to get results and want to win a tourney or get top 5 i can help you and we can discuss "my" way of using him. I am known as the best Ganon main nicknamed "the king" in this game by a few Top and high level players. I won't mention the names unless u ask in the chat. Message me your skype name so i can add you to the group chat. I tried to help the ganons in the discord chat but they dont listen and wont take any advice even though i have the best results out of any single ganon player ever. So alas, im starting a new ganon chat while they complain how bayo cant be beat and its a bad mu i wont tell them why i think ganon does well vs her. Im tired of trying to help people who dont respect me when i have the best results. So message me if u want in on the skype chat ur skype name so i can add you. Its Evilgoku vs all the other other ganons from that discord and i already know whos the better one.. The King cu guys there

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Wait wait im not done

HhahhahahahahahaHHhahahaHHHhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Abbey Street

Smash Apprentice
NNID
abbeystreet
3DS FC
4511-0701-9758
alright I'm tired of u guys ****ing discrediting me when I have the best results out of any ganon period. Told by anti and staticmanny im the best ganon ever I'm done trying to help u guys I'm making the actual ganon chat that wants to get top 2 in tournies unlike any of u get lowest I ever get is top 5. It's about time I leave u guys to get beat by bayo and complain don't say I ever tried to help u. just know I'm the king and none of u fools will ever get better results than me. Deotay I still respect u and will help u anytime kosk uve always been scared to fight me so just stay scared go back to sucking like u do in this game w ganon with ur no results ass. Don't bother banning me cuz I'm leaving u will see me on stream I'll be repping this char since u guys won't be cuz u can't even get passed top 20. To all u haters u finally have what u wanted but remember this I'm still better than ull ever be and I will be the true judge of who's a good ganon not a2 who can't have the power since he doesn't have the results like Me. Have fun talking about me for the rest of ur lives I'm in ur head from now on

Salute this man, goku, for the greatest copypasta in smash history

Last edited:

Evil Goku

Smash Cadet
NNID
TH3BOULDER
3DS FC
3995-6873-2583
alright I'm tired of u guys ****ing discrediting me when I have the best results out of any ganon period. Told by anti and staticmanny im the best ganon ever I'm done trying to help u guys I'm making the actual ganon chat that wants to get top 2 in tournies unlike any of u get lowest I ever get is top 5. It's about time I leave u guys to get beat by bayo and complain don't say I ever tried to help u. just know I'm the king and none of u fools will ever get better results than me. Deotay I still respect u and will help u anytime kosk uve always been scared to fight me so just stay scared go back to sucking like u do in this game w ganon with ur no results ***. Don't bother banning me cuz I'm leaving u will see me on stream I'll be repping this char since u guys won't be cuz u can't even get passed top 20. To all u haters u finally have what u wanted but remember this I'm still better than ull ever be and I will be the true judge of who's a good ganon not a2 who can't have the power since he doesn't have the results like Me. Have fun talking about me for the rest of ur lives I'm in ur head from now on

alright I'm tired of u guys ****ing discrediting me when I have the best results out of any ganon period. Told by anti and staticmanny im the best ganon ever I'm done trying to help u guys I'm making the actual ganon chat that wants to get top 2 in tournies unlike any of u get lowest I ever get is top 5. It's about time I leave u guys to get beat by bayo and complain don't say I ever tried to help u. just know I'm the king and none of u fools will ever get better results than me. Deotay I still respect u and will help u anytime kosk uve always been scared to fight me so just stay scared go back to sucking like u do in this game w ganon with ur no results ***. Don't bother banning me cuz I'm leaving u will see me on stream I'll be repping this char since u guys won't be cuz u can't even get passed top 20. To all u haters u finally have what u wanted but remember this I'm still better than ull ever be and I will be the true judge of who's a good ganon not a2 who can't have the power since he doesn't have the results like Me. Have fun talking about me for the rest of ur lives I'm in ur head from now on

That is what u all deserve to hear from me after all the **** u try to give to me dont worry ill help the fellow ganons that actually want to get TOP 2 and Top5 at their locals/monthlies and out of town monthlies go post on ur own ganon smashboard im done w u and ur whole possy

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Thank you for the wonderful post. However, we are currently discussing how to use Ganon in matchups here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom