• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Forward Air Aesthetics

~Frozen~

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Frozen491
3DS FC
3909-8017-8600
I'm pretty sure effects work on Wifi as long as they aren't Electricity (Increases hitlag by 1.5x)

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
Should go in the custom content subform tbh.

Pretty cool but I don't really use Mario so eh.

Itll make it better that way. On the off chance you do use mario you'll forget about it until the f-air comes out. then youll be like: OMG THISisSOcoolBRO! NEATO, AWESOME, TUBULAR, GROOVY HEY THIS IS SWELL!!!!!!!!

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
I posted my thoughts in the video but I'll elaborate more here.

I think it would be better aesthetically if the fire effect was only On-Hit, rather than just being a part of the move. Maybe only have the meteor hit, or only have the Doc Hit cause that effect, to send a visual impact about the move.

Viceversa96

Banned via Warnings
I posted my thoughts in the video but I'll elaborate more here.

I think it would be better aesthetically if the fire effect was only On-Hit, rather than just being a part of the move. Maybe only have the meteor hit, or only have the Doc Hit cause that effect, to send a visual impact about the move.
I happens when you hit it.

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
Hey guys. It took me awhile to get this to work but I wanted to give Mario a little more oomph to his Doc f-air sweetspot to make it more satisfying to land. Ganondorf has dark magic on his, Captain Falcon get lightning, and I gave Mario's FIRE! What do you think? Demonstration is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iuvzEuqUCI

Hey bro the fire effect activates on Mario's A, A, A combo too. and it seems to add fire damage / knock back to the attacks as well. Thats no bueno.

Please fix, otherwise this is AWESOME. I think someone mentioned it would be cooler if it only activated when it connected or when it connects on a meteor hit, I would have to agree on that too.

Viceversa96

Banned via Warnings
Hey bro the fire effect activates on Mario's A, A, A combo too. and it seems to add fire damage / knock back to the attacks as well. Thats no bueno.

Please fix, otherwise this is AWESOME. I think someone mentioned it would be cooler if it only activated when it connected or when it connects on a meteor hit, I would have to agree on that too.
Sorry I shall fix.

Viceversa96

Banned via Warnings

What was the whole firey hand before it even hit thing then?
You gotta put it out for download! It's awesome!
Really cool, should be added to the game
New Download http://www.mediafire.com/?8kz4ij2f9tf4vyu fixed problems.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Oh sweet. I didn't even notice that this was up for download before. -downloads- All we need now is an electric Luigi pack to reference his Thunder Hand from Superstar Saga.

If I had a version of this mixed with the Melee SFX Mario pack, that'd be even better.

Minor Pandemic

Smash Apprentice
I only just happened into this thread. Did the updated download fix the fire trail when you use the move so that fire only shows on the doc hit?

Top Bottom