• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

new follow up idea :D

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
I was beating up the sandbag and then it hit me: 'autocancel'd Dair to dashdance hyphen smash' (actually it hit the sandbag but w/e)

Like this: Run towards opponent SHAutocancel'dDair dash away and immediatly towards oppent then hyphen smash
this may actually be a combo at low percents, not sure though

hope it helps:)

DoB04

Smash Journeyman
imo, its better if you learn how to master DAC, since it cuts the slide, so you dont have to dash dance, just do the dac and falcon wont slide :)

Zeallyx

well.....................iunno, it's not jaw dropping....................
but it's cool though :D

and DoB:
yeah probably I should learn to DAC, but the dashdance'd one is quite usefull to

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
Falcon has a DAC? O_o Videos of this please.

And it seems like it might work for people who like to spot dodge upon landing. They'll spot dodge thinking you'll dash attack or Fsmash them, but the dash dance will throw off their timing and hit them just as the spot dodge ends. xD

Zeallyx

Falcon has a DAC? O_o Videos of this please.

And it seems like it might work for people who like to spot dodge upon landing. They'll spot dodge thinking you'll dash attack or Fsmash them, but the dash dance will throw off their timing and hit them just as the spot dodge ends. xD
IIRC everyone has a DAC, only some are more usefull than others

and yes exactly:) but it could be possible to Usmash them in their hitstun from the autocancel'd Dair this way?

DoB04

Smash Journeyman
well, the hitstun won't last very long, unless they are in high percentage, and if they are, they'll be too high to get hit, so you're better off going for a knee/up b/up air (i'm just saying this outta my head, i didnt actually test it)

Zeallyx

well, the hitstun won't last very long, unless they are in high percentage, and if they are, they'll be too high to get hit, so you're better off going for a knee/up b/up air (i'm just saying this outta my head, i didnt actually test it)
IIRC after a Dair there is quite some hitstun, even at lower percents. only they don't go high enough to knee them at low percents, so if they don't go high enough, (I) try to use this 'technique' (autocancel'd Dair dashdance'd Usmash) :)

Top Bottom